Author Topic: Kunabee's Characters  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Kunabee

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Kunabee's Characters
« on: November 12, 2012, 03:04:59 pm »
'Ello.  My name is Kunabee, and I am a semi-newbie.  Basically I've TECHNICALLY been on FeralHeart a long time but I have not played a lot... ^^;
anywho~!  This is where I will be putting my characters.  A picture, their name, species, and general personality.  I'll update this thread as I create more.

1) Nyarin

Species: Imp, felid.  Basically: A mischevious demonic-aligned (though not in itself a demon) creature; small and winged.  Feline-based.
Personality: Fitting the general imp type, Nyarin loves to pull pranks and drive people crazy.  Chaos is her forte, as she will happily tell you.  In general she's a little overwhelming, just because she's so obnoxious.  Stubborn, she does NOT give up.  Ever.  Nyarin keeps doing and doing until she succeeds.  She loves and adores chaos, and where chaos is - well, she either started it or is right behind it, making it even worse.

2) Kunabee (my shared-name character, who I somehow end up bringing everywhere -.-)

Species: Unknown, varied.  A shapeshifter... of sorts. *shifty eyes*  Current appearance is of a winged feline.
Personality: Calm and laid-back, good luck getting this girl angry.  She is cheerful in general, with a pull to help others.  An even temper and selflessness pretty much mark her most prominently.  That isn't to say she's without her faults.  She's prone to being extremely emotional, often crying for no reason.  She can also be extremely clingy, and if you do manage to get her angry - she gets really really REALLY angry, even if it's over some small thing.  Oh, yeah.  She keeps stuff inside most of the time, and takes on other people's problems.  So occasionally... she just explodes.  With tears and-or anger.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 06:18:46 am by Kunabee »

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Kunabee's Characters
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 03:14:10 pm »
Welcome to the forums!
I was like you, I'd played on FH for ages, but only started going on the forums 2 months ago.
I'll look forward to seeing pics of your characters; I like demonic felines >:)

Offline lillyluv

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • lillyluv n' gendermom
    • View Profile
    • FH Blog
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 03:29:58 pm »
Welcome to the forums! :) I like the sound of your devilish felidae :3 Can't wait to see pics! As for FH being a turd, as is mine >3>

Unchained garbage mostly

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 03:34:57 pm »
Welcome to the forums! :) I like the sound of your devilish felidae :3 Can't wait to see pics! As for FH being a turd, as is mine >3>
What? Can't you log into the game either?
Do you know whats going on with the server?  :-\

Offline lillyluv

• Experienced Traveler
  • lillyluv n' gendermom
    • View Profile
    • FH Blog
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 03:43:55 pm »
not exactly, but I do know that every once in a while the server takes a dump and has trouble letting us in. Give it time it'll be fixed soon. Our mods are great :) So I say it'll only take a short amount of time,no guaranties.

Unchained garbage mostly

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 03:48:25 pm »
not exactly, but I do know that every once in a while the server takes a dump and has trouble letting us in. Give it time it'll be fixed soon. Our mods are great :) So I say it'll only take a short amount of time,no guaranties.
Good to be reassured.
Does it say on your screen where the text slides across on the forums page: The server is currently having issues! Please refuse to make help-threads! cause it does on mine.
Well, as long as the server doesn't take weeks..... everything will be ok  :)

Offline lillyluv

• Experienced Traveler
  • lillyluv n' gendermom
    • View Profile
    • FH Blog
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 03:53:45 pm »
Yes I've seen the message :) And I'm sure it won't take weeks xD

Unchained garbage mostly

Offline Kunabee

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 05:42:34 pm »
Wow!  Thanks for the welcomes guys.  Honestly, I haven't been in-game for too long either... I mean, off and on, but I've never talked to people.  Thus I still count as a 'noob' because I only know HALF of what's going on xD

Thanks for liking Nyarin as well.  As I roleplay her and get ideas for her she'll be improving personality-wise and such.  I want to take a picture of her T_T
Anyways she is an imp, which for me has a different... whatchamacallit... then most people.  Maybe I'll post up the full details of imps (as according to Kunabee) sometime. *shrug*

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 05:06:24 pm »
Ellu Kunabee, and a warm welcome to the forum~

Your character sounds very interesting, and I do hope you'll post some screens of her soon! Also I look forward to meet your other characters too. ;3

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the rules in this forum:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

Cheers~