Author Topic: Glitchy Feralheart  (Read 1126 times)

Offline TheIcelandicWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Glitchy Feralheart
« on: November 13, 2012, 12:35:03 am »
HHHEEELLLPPP!!! My Feralheart is so glitchy....in a colorful way.
    It started right after I downloaded a marking pack, the TCE marking pack. I don't know if I downloaded wrong or something, but when I opened Feralheart, it would flash normal, to green and orange stripes on the top half of my title screen. I was a little weirded out, so I typted in my pass, logged in, and there was more glitching. It was flashing normal to odd colors, and normal to odd colors again.  :o  It then became clear to me that, I needed some help. lol... I went on one of my chars that was in the cape, cause I new the plains would be full. It was still glitchy, all except the bottom icons and the chat. Thank goodness, the chat was normal. I went in gen, asked the peoples, restarted my computer, came back and chat was dead, and the lower icons. Both in the color glitch. Grr! So as one of the peoples said earliar, I went to the forums to ask you  guys. Please help! I'd put on the screenshots I took of the glitch, but the file's too large. Thank you all so much!
                                                                                                      TheIcelandicWolf

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
Re: Glitchy Feralheart
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 12:52:45 am »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Glitchy Feralheart
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 02:01:34 am »
It's possible that you did something wrong when you were installing the marking pack and maybe misplaced, replaced, or deleted some files etc. Is the glitching happening specifically to any objects, textures, or your character or is it just flashing all over the screen randomly? Screenshots would definitely help so if you can try your best to get them to work and post them on here.
Here are some tips:
In case it's just an issue with the graphics of the markings and not the actual marking files themselves try messing with your video settings in the game's main menu. Click on "options" and set the video settings like so:
Switch between OpenGL or Direct3D9 rendering subsystem
Turn Water Reflection off
Turn Anti Aliasing to none
Turn View Distance to 0
Doing this should help out with how the markings load and perhaps help with the glitching but if that doesn't work then consider removing the marking files and try to reinstall them again. Make sure to follow any "read me" files and if there are none refer here:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21635.0%20newwindow

If some how the problem continues even after you uninstall the markings consider uninstalling your game completely and deleting the Feral Heart folder before reinstalling in case the issue is being caused by some damaged file(s) else where. Just be sure to back up any important files like presets etc.

Sometimes weird things like this are temporary glitches or bugs and can also be solved by just closing the Feral Heart game window and restarting the entire computer.

Hope something here helps. Goodluck
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 02:06:16 am by LordSuragaha »