Author Topic: is FH buggy still?....  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Touyja

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
is FH buggy still?....
« on: November 13, 2012, 03:01:59 pm »
alright so i got on as tishabella and went to the adoption center momants later almost EVERYONE disconnected for a momant i got on as another character and (ODDLY) still saw tishabella where i disconnected as her so i got back on her and a minute later i stood up and went to run but disconnected again im wondering is it still buggy from yesterday/last night?

CloudFish

Re: is FH buggy still?....
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 03:09:08 pm »
more than likely. however make sure your connection is stable also.

Offline m4rl33n

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • AHHH! WATER, I'M A KITTY NOT A LIFE VEST!!
    • View Profile
    • A New Life, A new Roleplay.
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 03:09:44 pm »
Ello Dere. Okie so i think the problem is that FH is acting up and the Server started going Crazy. I saw you there, At the Adoption Center, I tried getting on and just Chilled. I saw that there is a Bug on the server. The Sever will shortly get fixed for sure, So don't worry.
Remember floofies! Need any help pm me!
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=xXRelicaXx

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 03:12:12 pm »
Well the disconnecting has nothing to do with the game itself. I haven't been on yet today but most likely it's a problem with the server that is running the game. Every so often, especially in Fluorite, the game crashes and most users lose connection. The server has been having some trouble for a while now and therefore has random crashes every now and then. Not sure how you were still able to see your previous character though lol. That's just weird. I'm sure Raz will have to restart the server again soon if this keeps up.

Offline marijap123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 03:19:31 pm »
well when i download the FH on my laptop it works but when  i download it on my computer it crashes so can you help me with that ?plz

CloudFish

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 03:22:23 pm »
try not posting with your own problems on a thread unrelated, marija

if its crashing on your computer, you can try reinstalling firstly; if the problem insists, more than likely is interfering with graphics card and you need to switch out your rendering mode. when the game starts up after crashing, a box should come up with various options. try changing the rendering program there, and if you do not see this option, you will have to do so manually; which is if the case, someone will direct you to how to do so