Author Topic: Linked maps, one in Cape  (Read 915 times)

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Linked maps, one in Cape
« on: November 14, 2012, 10:31:54 am »
I don't know if this has already been mentioned and/or answered on the FeralHeart forums (I take a guess it has, still I can't find anything). But, I shall ask about it here myself.

I would like to know how people do this map linking trick, or what ever you wanna call it. What I'm talking about is that when I link a map with one or more maps, the exported files all go into Cape. How do I have it so only the main map file is in Cape, yet you can still have access to all the maps; for anyone who downloads the maps etc.

Please answer, I have a map pack for an RP of mine, but having all the maps linked to it all in Cape is not handy and takes up all your space for other maps. So please, help me out and you'll be the most epic person ever! Or even more awesome than you already are! c:

Ace~

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt

You are amazing <3

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Linked maps, one in Cape
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 12:37:02 pm »
Go to the link Bloo has provided. Some advice; do not export your maps until all the maps are linked together, it will not work otherwise :)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 01:02:10 pm »
Hmm. I fear my explanation didn't make much sense. I know how to link the maps. What I want to know is how to have only the main map appearing in Cape, and having the other maps only appearing in the main map, and NOT in Cape.

Eg.

Derp.fhm, Herp.fhm, Mew.fhm
Cape <--- Mew.fhm
Mew.fhm <-- Derp.fhm, Herp.fhm
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 01:04:22 pm by ace13 »

CloudFish

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 01:17:00 pm »
For those other maps, just uncheck the box that says "Has portal". gates and portals are different things. portal will always be connected to cape, while the gates will link to wherever you want