Author Topic: One of the first pokemon episodes  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
One of the first pokemon episodes
« on: November 15, 2012, 05:50:18 pm »
No, this topic isn't for discussing the first few pokemon episodes but it's for the episode that's the reason why porygons never show up in the series (as far as I know)

No video will be posted because of the problem of the episode that sent several japanese kids to the hospital because of the infamous strobe lights that appeared in the episode. you can find a (non-harmful) talk about the episode by searching "banned pokemon episodes" on youtube; and don't worry, the video isn't very inappropriate in any way and it contains many warnings. The strobe lights in the video are slowed down in such a way that it can't possibly harm your eyes(or brain) but to me, that still made me have to look away from the screen.

-search yourself o_o-

Have you heard of this dangerous episode? Talk about it here.

If a mod finds the need to lock or delete this thread, they may do so.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 06:53:58 pm by Alex- »

Offline Faith.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • pls god tell me its not mondayz xc
    • View Profile
Re: One of the first pokemon episodes
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 05:52:04 pm »
Woah, I never heard about it. Do you mind giving me a link to it? I'm really curious!

CloudFish

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 06:04:29 pm »
not that hard to find, just go to youtube and type in "pokemon banned episode porygon" 

it wasn't so much the pokemon itself that was the problem as it was the digital world that came with the episodes. all those flashings, like anything really, probably sent a lot of kids with epilepsy into a tizzy

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 06:55:09 pm »
The video is by Jwittz (or something like that) I can't post the video here because the first picture might make mods block this (even though it's not that bad.)

Offline ShadowWolf24

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Chocolate please, Nya. :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 01:10:15 am »
Oh. Yes I have heard of the episode I have even seen a little of it, except slowed down during the flashing part. I think it is called Electric Soldier Porygon. It was very flashy even though it was slowed down.

Yes. I do love Yaoi.
In Game As~ ShadowWolf24

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 05:47:24 pm »
Dear lawd that episode kills the eyes. The thing is that the clips you can usually find of that it's slowed down A LOOOOOT. The real speed of it would be similar to letting a five year old drink six cans of soda and then having them flip a lightswitch as fast as they can.

Kills the eyes man. The colors weren't that friendly either. It's like being struck by thousands of eye-sore inducing sparkledogs at the same time in less than three seconds.