Author Topic: Holiday Preset Giveaway  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Blush

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Holiday Preset Giveaway
« on: November 16, 2012, 09:19:47 pm »
I posted one of these here a year ago, so I am not sure if the rules have changed and if it is allowed anymore or if this is the wrong place to put this, but if it is, please just delete it or move it mods. I couldn't find anything saying it wasn't allowed.

I made a holiday preset based on a candy cane for a giveaway I am having on my YouTube channel. All you have to do to enter is subscribe to my channel and comment on the video letting me know you want to enter. It is for canines, but I can change it to feline for the winner easily.

So, if you are interested in winning it, comment on the video below and subscribe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQdyaa67Mn8

A couple people asked me last time why I am making people go to my YouTube channel to win and that is because I am trying to become a YouTube Partner and I need more subscribers. My channel is almost completely FeralHeart videos and I don't put anything "adult" on my channel. I am just basically trying to get the word out about my channel. I have a lot of people that already watch my channel, but haven't subscribed also. So, I am hoping they will finally subscribe. =D

Anyway, everyone have a good holiday break!

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday Preset Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 03:49:36 am »
The preset looks amazing. :3
I've commented and I'm pretty sure I've been subscribed for a while now, just in case you were wondering why you wouldn't get an email or anything saying that I've subscribed.
By the way, my username is Lacey186, in case you can't tell by my repetitive siggy. xD
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

Offline Blush

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 04:31:07 am »
Thank you and I will just check my subbie list to make sure everyone gets credit. I actually have YouTube emails turned off. I get way too many from there. xD

I believe you have been subbed to me for a while. Nice to finally meet you? xD

Thanks for the comment on the preset. I will probably be putting up some plain ol' free ones soon too. I just wanted a good holiday giveaway since I hadn't done one in a year now.

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 11:18:25 pm »
Ah, that's a smart idea to turn off those annoying emails. xD

Yep, your tutorials helped me a lot. And nice to meet you too. o3o
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

Offline Blush

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 08:16:24 pm »
I am glad they helped. :3