Author Topic: Hello All~  (Read 1172 times)

hellothere

Hello All~
« on: November 18, 2012, 01:38:47 am »
Haiii :) I'm somewhat new. I've had a profile for a little while but I was unable to get on for a long time. I played Impressive Title when it was out. So this is my introduction and stuff. You can usually find me running around doing well nothing really. None of my characters have packs :c sadly. I don't bite and I'm actually a little shy so don't be afraid to say hi :)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Hello All~
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 02:10:10 am »
Hello there, Elizabeth.~ Seeing as you played Impressive Title, perhaps FeralHeart won't be too strange to you. ;3
Though, the Feral Heart community is nothing like what I've seen before.
A lot of people are shy in the beginning. Don't be afraid of stopping by in Fluorite Plains by the N/Z marking.
Here's a link to a guide which will hopefully make it easier for you to find your way. :3

Good things to know.
Please take time to read the Official game rules and Official Forum rules and guidelines.
Don't be afraid of asking for help in the Help Section.

If you're ever bored and what not, we've got an Official Feral Heart Radio and Red's Unofficial Radio (If you're more into rock.)

There are a bunch of fun stuff to do on the forums, forum games, biographs and what not. But there's also a lot going on in-game as well.

Don't forget the Official Feral Heart Tumblr.

People giving you troube?

Good things to know could be who the mods are and how to report a user.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask, PM me or whisper me in-game.
Good luck out there.~
RETIRED.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 07:18:54 pm »
greetings Elizabeth, welcome to the feralheart fourms and game. I'm heartsgirl99 but feel free to call me hearts or even Stephen. You have a good time on the fourms and game and happy feralhearting. 
Signature by Green

JackobLoveu

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 08:11:22 pm »
Hello Elizabeth, welcome to the forums! ^.^ My name is Thrillex but you can also call me anything, well enjoy the forums.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 08:14:04 pm »
Hello, Elizabeth. ~ +Fluff.
Welcome to the forums, I do hope you enjoy your stay.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 10:51:54 pm »
Hi Elizabeth~

And a warm welcome to the forums and the FeralHeart game! I hope you'll like it here, and seeing as you've played IT before I'm sure you'll make yourself right at home. ;3

My name is Shallow, I mostly hang out at N/Z with my friends on either of my characters Chicco, Pashie, Zoe or Bindi.Don't hesitate to come by and say hi to me/us, and if there's anything you'd like to ask about just pm me.

Cheers~

Offline Sarogon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 12:25:41 am »

Hi,hello, how are ya?
Welcome to the forms Elizabeth =^.^=

The name's Stubby meaning stubborn and strong willed, not..short and small >3>
The floofs of FH and I are glad to have you here with us -insert confetti-; we're a friendly bunch for the most part so don't be afraid to approach any one of us and say "HI!". You got that?
Good ^u^, well enjoy!

Need only call and I shall answer
In-game: Sarogon