Author Topic: Heartpond Valley  (Read 796 times)

Offline Nicholette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The lunatic is on the grass...
    • View Profile
    • Ask the TimeTards- Tumblr
Heartpond Valley
« on: November 23, 2012, 01:28:07 am »
I have started this RP after a random idea hit me in the face rather violently. Enjoy reading this random stuff that no one wants to read except you~ :D

Heartpond Valley used to be a peaceful and traquil place until that evil pack came and killed them all, except for Felicity. Felicity fled from the carnage at a very young age; a pup. She was tossed around through fosters time and time again until her teenage years. She roamed until she was an adult, and she decided to continue on her pack's legacy. She came back and heartpond was back to normal; the grass, the trees and plants were blooming again, the prey items had repopulated, and it was an exact paradise.

So, to sum it all up, a former Heartponder has returned and seen the valley's former glory return.

Rules of the pack~ 1) No swearing or using adult oriented language.  2) Obey the alpha(s)   3) Ranks lower than Beta need permission to leave main camp.  4) Pups stay with mother/father/sitter/appointed guardian at all times, or they can play in the pup garden.   5) No unnecessary fighting. (Over mates, ranks, etc...)   6) Only attack when attacked or threatened.

Application

Name-
Gender-
Age- (Adult, young adult, pup, elder, teen, newborn..)
Physical description-
History-
Personality-
Mate/Former mates/Offspring/Family-
Handicaps- (Blind, deaf, etc.)
Pregnancy- (Yes/No)

And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon!