Author Topic: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]  (Read 62046 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Re: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting]
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2012, 01:15:20 am »
APP DONE. :D

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2012, 02:19:52 am »
Btw I added my preset download to my app ^^

LilBlueAlienGirl

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2012, 09:56:11 pm »
Okay, three things. One: thankyouthankyouthankyou-YAY, I am in~! Ah, I hope I won't fail any one of you guys, and I hope I'll manage to handle both Ralishul and Loch Leven, cause while it isn't a problem for me to switch between my characters, my timezone and school requirements are a pain.

Okay, now, two: Tangle finished Lock's preset(and that woman is freaking talented, dammit), and I am swooning over him.

Three: here is the link to the preset download. http://www.mediafire.com/?kzsys92yprp89du

So there~

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2012, 12:03:09 am »
Welp everything is uploading on Mediafire as I type. Taking forever and a day thanks to my crummy notebook.

Just set up my new lappy-top (super excited) and am derping around on FH for the first time in months without worry of lag.

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2012, 06:46:54 pm »
Three of my maps are having issues with most of the objects not showing up for my beta testers -.-

I'm about to say screw it and release them anyways and then just fix the issues as I find out what's causing them because I don't want to have to make everyone wait another week :/

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2012, 07:05:11 pm »
Huh. Hero perhaps the missing items may be a .fho problem? Like if they have something the same as yours? If not then I wonder what is causing that problem....

And it's your choice. I'm up with any version, and if I have to download a new one as time goes on, I don't mind. Heh, we had to do that back then lol.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2012, 07:10:56 pm »
Yeah. I remember I released the dens before anything else the first time around. It's not a FH Obj issue though. I made sure of that, even re-exported to make sure I didn't do something wrong the first time around. I'm just aggravated. My other group and I have been usuing some of the same maps and all I did was changed a few things and then nothing works -.-

LilBlueAlienGirl

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2012, 07:13:25 pm »
If my opinion matters anything, then I have to agree with Tangle and say that I have nothing against downloading the maps now and updating them once it would be needed. My main concern is lag, because my computer cannot handle some things well. I mean, sometimes even Bonfire doesn't lag for me, but yeah.

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2012, 07:36:12 pm »
You're part of the group. Your opinion matters very much. Plus you are from Latvia is and that makes your opinion matter most.  

I tried to make the mappers as low lag as possible though. I think the Spirit Tunnel is the only thing that may pose problems but I haven't heared any complaints about it from my beta tests so I'm assuming it's all good.

LilBlueAlienGirl

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2012, 07:58:33 pm »
WELL, this is the first time someone admits my opinion is important not just because I'm a part of a group but because I live in Latvia. Eheheh~. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. At least in a way.

Well, I can always f3 away to a lag-less corner of the map and when I have to move I could make do however I can. I've got some experience with lag, so yeah. But I have a feeling that I might not get lag at all. Let's just hope for the best, eh?