Author Topic: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]  (Read 62731 times)

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
Re: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2012, 05:05:25 pm »
Wow Crystal.

If anyone is going to be in the map let me know by posting on the Chatango (linked in first post). I'm working on some maps since nobody is online currently.

Offline Krimzen

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2012, 05:07:25 pm »
Yayyy December <3 Best month ever because this month Cassie will be an adult! xD

Adorable icon by Outputt on FA <3

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2012, 05:12:14 pm »
You will always be my little Cassie >:3

hollister1922

« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2012, 06:46:00 pm »
Thank you for understanding. ^-^ I can't wait for the new computer that way I can RP with you and everyone else. :)

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2012, 06:47:41 pm »
You can always keep up with us on here and on the chatango until then Kylie. We are all a pretty close group out of charachter aswell.

Also everyfox please download this preset
http://www.mediafire.com/?fkc8s2ma5mu72qr
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 01:34:27 am by The Hero Of Canton »

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2012, 06:15:34 am »
Picture: Coming soon
Name: Katalia
Wanted Rank: The chosen
Species: Unknown
Lineage: Depends
Mate: No
Crush: No
Personality: Her personality is very charming and loving. She is very caring, but she isn't easy with trusting. She only wants love and care.
History: I don't really have one yet. I am so sorry. I wish I did.
RP Sample: The bitter cold wind of winter cut through her gray silver fur. She shivered as the wind hit her. She ducked under a bush and curled in a small ball in an attempt to keep warm. She felt the wind swooshing outside the bush, but the bush was sheltering her from the bitter wind. She thought of if she could possibly ever be important to a coven or if she was alway useless.
Sorry it is so short I am in the middle of a huge writers block. -.-

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2012, 06:36:33 am »
Razmouhi we aren't currently accepting kits because we don't currently have any pregnant foxes and have a no kits if there's no mother rule. You can be a chosen if that's not too much trouble just let me know which rank you'd prefer to train for. We don't have a guard so you could either train with the Healer or with the Runners.

I'm a little bit iffy regarding your rp sample just because in general people can be alright on the forums but not so much in-game. I really need to hear you say that you aren't going to be pulling two-liners on us in-game. Writers block happens to the best of us but it gets annoying when we have long well-thought out posts and someone just responds. "She nodded her head and then went away to hunt."

Otherwise you are good to go.

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2012, 06:46:49 am »
I, Razmouhi herby promise that I will be strictly literate in-game.
By the way I am in trouble right now with parents so I won't be on for a while. -.-
And I am the best at fighting, but anything I can do but fighting is my best. Just saying.

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2012, 06:49:13 am »
xD The formalities were totally not necessary.

We don't have any guards or anything else at the moment but since you are in a bit of trouble I'm sure we will have someone to mentor you by the time you can play FH again :3

I'll be pm'ing you about the downloads since they are password protected.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2012, 12:29:55 pm »
[Picture Here]
[Name] Casidhe
[Species] European Red fox (vulpes vulpes crucigera)
[Gender] Female
[Age; Kit, Young, Young Adult, Adult, Elder] 2 - 3 years, young adult
[Rank] Loner (might join the coven later?)
[Lineage] Born and raised in the lands down South. Vixen of the line of Yorkshire moor foxes.
[Mate] N/A
[Kits] N/A
[Personality; At least four sentences please] Casidhe is clever, cunning a mischievous and has a very strong British accent; she loves having intellectual conversations and using her knowledge of how other creatures think to trick them into doing what she wants them to. Very rarely will she take something seriously and has a nack at seeing the funny or bright side to all situations. She also has a cruel side to her personality, as she often likes to 'play' with her food once she's caught it. Naturally, Casidhe hates dogs and humans.
[History; At least three sentences please] Casidhe had a rather ordinary as a kit, but it wasn't always happy. As much as she loved her siblings and her mother, who loved and always encouraged her, the same could not to said for her father; he disliked her as much as she disliked him. Believing she was naught but a useless disappointment to the skulk, he did nothing but insult her and put her down. But despite that, Casidhe always tried to stay happy, even with the words of disgust drilled into her skull. She thought it was the only way she could make it through her kithood with her sanity intact. In the family, Casidhe was known as 'Ginge' due to the bright coppery colour of her fur. On becoming a full grown adult vixen, Casidhe bade farewell to her family and wandered the country landscape as a loner every since.
[RP Sample; At least four sentences please] Casidhe lay on her front, basking in the warm sunlight as dusk began to decend on the moors. She rotated her ears back as she heard the soft pawsteps of her mother behind her. "I'm nothing but a disappointment to you, aren't I mother?" She paused, waiting for her reply, but one did not come. "Soon I'll leave, and one day, if the strength is in me, I'll raise a family of my own and you and dad proud." The copper pelted vixen sat up with a determined expression, and turned to face her mother. She silently licked her muzzle lovingly before quietly padding away over the hills.
[Forum/In-game Username] SpiritSilverWolf
[Timezone] GMT
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 03:51:47 pm by DoctorFlob »

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)