Author Topic: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]  (Read 62735 times)

onelilmermaid

Re: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2012, 09:38:49 pm »
Invading this space to bring you my application!

[Picture Here] None yet, sorry.

[Name] Zapopa (pronounced Sapopa)

[Species] Kit Fox

[Gender] Vixen (Female)

[Age] Young adult

[Rank] Runner

[Lineage] From Mexico, no lineage in the Loch.

[Mate] None

[Kits] None

[Personality] Zapopa is an independent young vixen, who is not used to taking orders or even working with others. When she was a cub she would often wander off on her own, causing her parents worry. She is not very outgoing, and prefers to be the observer when it comes to social interactions, but through her observant nature can pick up on and learn things pretty quickly. She is adept at sneaking and stalking, to the point she can even sneak up on other wary foxes.

[History] Zapopa's life was pretty normal; born to normal parents, set out on her own at the younger range of average, and took care of herself like other foxes of her kind. She never had a mate, or even met a male that interested her much, and had no feuds or enemies. One night, however, she was trapped by humans, stuffed in a cage and hauled off on an airplane, far from her home and the places she knew. Suddenly instead of scrub and desert, there are thick trees and some strange, very cold white stuff.

[RP Sample] Zapopa woke up and instantly regretted it. Her body ached and she could feel that there were scratches in her skin. Gritting her teeth she tried sitting up. Her muscles protested but obeyed, but warned her they weren't going to agree to anything strenuous anytime soon. She blinked her red eyes a few times, and decided they must be permanently damaged. Everywhere she looked was an abundance of white, and what wasn't white appeared to be green. She knew she was no where close to home, but surely there was no place far enough away to be so different as this place appeared? Blinking again she decided she'd better find somewhere more covered to think about it, since she was currently in the middle of a large path. Her ears folded back in pain and confusion, she slowly stood up and achingly made her way to the nearest trees.

[Forum/In-game Username] onelilmermaid

[Timezone] Eastern

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2012, 09:43:26 pm »
Accepted of course.

My gosh we are a Coven of Runners. Oh well. Cheers to hoping that the other ranks will be applied for since we've now maxed out on Runners and it can no longer be applied for.

onelilmermaid

« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2012, 10:49:13 pm »
Woo, awesome!

If need be, I can try to make her adapt to another role, I just think runner would suit her best. :3

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2012, 11:20:06 pm »
Not needed in the slightest. I put a max on each rank just to prevent having 20 runners and 1 guard because then the coven would be fat and defenseless. I'll likely change Todd to Guard because he'd probably be happier in that rank anyways.

Also I know we've all been a little over the place over the week but maybe lets try to rp tomorrow EST noon-ish?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 12:57:20 am by The Hero Of Canton »

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2012, 01:12:12 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I got grounded. -.-))

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2012, 05:15:07 pm »
Not a problem at all Razmouhi. I think you mentioned being grounded previously so it's all good.

For anyone else I'm derping around in the maps ... if for any reason I'm not there pm me because I'm probably hanging out with my other group.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 05:17:30 pm by The Hero Of Canton »

Offline punikitty

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 09, 2012, 12:41:31 am »
May I just ask, is it still active? Could I join as a rogue?? Sorry for all the questions ^^

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 09, 2012, 12:49:47 am »
We've been a little crazy activity-wise over the last week but we are certainly still active. You are more than welcome to join as a rouge Syni. We'd be glad to have you.

Offline punikitty

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 09, 2012, 01:22:30 am »
Thanks! I'll put in my application, but please note I'll most likely change stuff... I'm very bad at deciding on looks.

[Picture] Still Deciding on a look...

[Name] Invidie

[Species] Fox

[Gender] Vixen

[Age] Young Adult

[Rank] Rogue (??)

[Lineage] -Unknown- (It's part of her story ^^)

[Mate] None, not looking

[Kits] None

[Personality] Invidie is an extremely cautious young fox, which is ironic, she's always getting into trouble and laughs in the face of danger, as long as she can see it... This young female has a tendency to come off as very aggresive and mean. But she's just trying to survive in a world seemingly against her very existence. Invidie is also VERY unlucky and clumsy.

[History] You'd think a young fox-kit would have it all. Loving parents, a nice den and most of all, love. But not for Invidie. She was abandoned as soon as she showed signs of weakness. Unlike her strong and adventurous brother, Kren. The poor kit was thankfully rescued by a young male, not too much older than herself, but he was destined for a terrible fate. On a dark night, he went out hunting, and never returned to his home again. Killed by a rogue in search of it's own territory. Now Invidie is a rogue and fears even the presence of another fox.

[RP Sample] A cool wind blew through the woods, whipping up a storm of decaying leaves. The small crumbling leaves came to a rest, on a young vixen's nose. With a cry, the startled female jumped up, ready for whatever had come to attack her, only to wobble to the side, falling off the rock she had been napping on in a very clumsy manner. She looked around, glaring at the leaves, as if trying to scare them into blowing off her rock again. "Better get going." she said to herself, not the unmoving leaves. It was time to be off once more. After a long survey of the area around, Invidie began to walk away. Leaving her rock and leaves to stay, hoping to never return again.~

[Username] XxAzikaxX

[Timezone] Aus, EST

Offline punikitty

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 09, 2012, 01:23:08 am »
The reason this took so long was because my session was timing out...