Author Topic: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]  (Read 62033 times)

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Re: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]
« Reply #320 on: May 27, 2013, 11:42:00 pm »
So are you guys accepting new members?

^Click to join my rp!

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 31, 2013, 08:31:00 am »
I think so

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 01, 2013, 01:46:12 pm »
Then here's my app.

[Name] Cainu
[Species] Red Fox
[Gender] Male
[Age] Young Adult
[Rank] Guard

[Lineage] He refuses to tell
[Mate] None
[Kits] None

[Personality] A fun-loving guy, he loves to joke around and play pranks on any others around him. He is never seen without a smile on his face and he's always good for a game. When he's alone however, he becomes thoughtful and serious, either remembering the past or thinking about the future. He has been known to separate himself and watch the rest of the coven from a distance.

[History] Cainu was born high in the mountains a fair distance away from the Loch. He and his silver brother Gannon were constantly causing trouble and playing pranks. One day they got sent to gather herbs alone. Of course they started goofing off and Cainu accidentally knocked Gannon off a cliff. He returned to the Coven without his brother, and while no fox blamed him for Gannon's death openly, he could see it in their eyes so he ran away to escape the hard stares. He came across the foxes of Loch Leven and decided to join their ranks, but he refuses to tell any of them where he came from or how he ended up there. Despite what has happened to him in the past, he still maintains his cheerful and playful demeanor.

[RP Sample] Cainu emerged from the den, blinking tiredly. His head turned and he looked up at the sky, studying the clouds. He could tell that it would be storming, and soon. He stretched quickly and bounded down the slope at full speed, hoping that he could make it back before it started snowing. The Loch came into view and he turned, rebounding off a tree to keep his speed as he took off, running parallel to the water now. Spotting what he was looking for, he skidded to a halt and trotted slowly up to it, grasping it gently in his fangs. As he picked it up, the first snowflakes began to fall.

[Forum/In-game Username] Umi/inuyasha1086 (I have 2 other accounts. Usernames are InuLong and AkaiKuro.)
[Timezone] EST

^Click to join my rp!

Checkered Caique

« Reply #323 on: June 03, 2013, 05:49:09 am »
Hello Hero! You might remember me. I used to roleplay with you all quite a ways back but I had to stop playing Feral Heart for many reasons, (Family death, moving across states, and switching schools). But now, I am back and especially now that summer is here, ready to roleplay with y'all again if you will let me! I know I have been kinda on/off but I have also switched to online school and finding I have time during the day with nothing to do. And in rainy Seattle, going outdoors won't be fun. So I was thinking, if you would like to share the maps and such with a rival fox group. I could start that up. I would advertise my group myself and would look forward to interesting plots and character developments.

Please get back to me :)
Thanks a bundle!
-Checkers

Checkered Caique

« Reply #324 on: June 03, 2013, 08:56:49 pm »
Oh disregard my message, I see you already have a wolf pack you are sharing the map with. Sorry!

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 16, 2013, 12:37:58 pm »
I applied 2 weeks ago... has anyone even seen my app?

^Click to join my rp!

Offline supercookie94

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 21, 2013, 08:51:34 pm »
Is the group still up? I would love to apply if someone will read the application :)

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 26, 2013, 07:36:39 pm »
[Name] Genisis
[Species] Fox
[Gender] Female
[Age; Kit, Young, Young Adult, Adult, Elder] Young Adult
[Rank] Rogue
[Lineage] Her mother and father were both rogues. Genisis just followed in there footsteps. She found out about coven and decided to avoid it.
[Mate] N/A
[Kits] N/A
[Personality; At least four sentences please] Genisis is aggressive towards the ones she doesn't know. Once you get to know her though she can be kind and considerate. The way she was raised she is protective of the people she loves. While hunting she wants to be alone and if anyone tries to take her food you will most likely get into a fight.
[History; At least three sentences please] At a young age her parents left for food and never came back. Soon she was hearing of a bear around where she lived. One night she good hear rustling outside of her den. She looked out and there was a large brown bear. She ran until it was out of sight. She went in search of a new home.
[RP Sample; At least four sentences please] Genisis stalked low to the ground. She had spotted a rabbit and was determined to catch it. She got closer and closer until it became a chase. She bit at the rabbit's back until she finally got ahold of its pelt. She grabbed it by the neck and she it until it was dead. She padded back to her den and began to eat.
[Forum/In-game Username] daisy18002
[Timezone] U.S.A Central
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline Nitrobug

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #328 on: July 27, 2013, 06:41:32 am »
Is this still active? Its me Catybug, if anyone remembers XD If it is I may consider re-applying. I know its been open for about a year, but I just now found this thread. XD
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 06:47:28 am by Nitrobug »

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #329 on: July 27, 2013, 12:23:20 pm »
Hey Catybug. Man has it been forever

But I'm sorry to burst anyone's happy bubble but as it is Hero wasn't been around and I don't feel comfortable taking up the role as leader for this roleplay. I haven't gotten in contact with him for awhile and this is his roleplay so I can't do much.

I'm thinking this roleplay has died.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran