Author Topic: Read Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare  (Read 2041 times)

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
Read Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
« on: November 24, 2012, 10:40:30 am »
Anyone play these at all? Anyone stuck of finished because I'm a pro at these xD and these two are the best violent mature games to me. I mean seriously riding a horse?! That's flipping awesome! :D

Then guess what! There's a sequel to Red Dead Redemption that will come out soon! Who's ready for that? XD Whoo!

CloudFish

Re: Read Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 06:17:15 am »
RDR was one of the best games I had played in a while, bringing the sandbox style gaming of grand theft auto to a western front was genius. It was much better than it's predecessor, Red Dead Revolver.

I especially enjoyed the ending, albeit in a disappointed way.

Offline shadowwolf112

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 11:08:34 pm »
RDR has to be my favorite game! RDR:Undead Nightmare? I don't like, I love it! I love the horses of the apocalypse are awesome,unlimited stamina and if you find War, you get to burn the zombies that try to throw you off your horse. (As War is on fire.)

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 01:46:53 am »
Haven't been on the forum for a little xD. Who was your guys favorite character? I have to say Uncle because he was hilarious! I loved him xD

Offline shadowwolf112

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 02:16:22 am »
My favorite character is John. xD  |Soo late x-x|

Offline Themba

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 12:04:56 pm »
That's all right, I'm just as late! :D

I've been into RDR ever since I heard about it and it quickly became one of my favourite games once I got my hands on it due to its strong plot and engaging story as that is what I want in a game above everything else. The gameplay is pretty smooth, too. I picked it up again last month and was not disappointed, I fell in love with it all over again in no time at all!

I don't think I have one favourite character. I thought all of the characters had a generous degree of complexity, a certain something that made them fascinating. I liked Bonnie an awful lot and later on Luisa, I tend to be easily attracted to strong women. However, I figured John Marston was the most relatable character of them all.