Author Topic: Some ideas!  (Read 1210 times)

Offline mkljkl

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • XFluffyUnicornsX on Deviantart~
    • View Profile
Some ideas!
« on: November 28, 2012, 03:26:34 am »
Ok so i was thinking....... What if they had some new markings? well i guess one would be clouds mabe lol and another is Sun it would be like mabe a sun on you behind (Like a MLP XD) and another thing you know where the place where you can put a item on (The Santa Hat) i wonderd if you guys could add mabe a necklace or earring or somthing becase the hat is getting alittle boring
So yeah thats what i got

~le crawls back into hole~[/u][/b]

Offline LiesUnderOath

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Accidentially intentional.
    • View Profile
Re: Some ideas!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 03:31:20 am »
There are downloadable markings and items, if you didnt know, you can find them elsewhere on the forum. And you could even make your own, if you wanted to. x3

Though..I think it would be kinda nice if more of the items were in the default pack, that way people would all see the same thing instead of having it all flipped around, like what happens if everyone has a different items pack.

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 04:52:56 am »
LOL well they already actually do have items up and running; you can download numerous packs here on the forums or on deviantart :). They also have multiple new marking packs that are around to download as well. You never know! Your wish may already be a reality :). I'd say try looking around a little and see if you can find something close to your request :3. Good luck!

Offline mkljkl

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • XFluffyUnicornsX on Deviantart~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 11:40:36 pm »
I know about the Item packs and stuff i cant make Presets witch really sucks heh