Author Topic: I Am Having Login Issues  (Read 920 times)

Offline zeneth

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
I Am Having Login Issues
« on: November 28, 2012, 11:20:12 pm »
I have been trying to sign into Feral Heart, and I am using a different service provider. (The old and the new are both sattelite internet) When I type in my user and password and try to login, it says 'Failed to connect to front server'. I've searched Google, and the forums, and no solution seems to be working. I have checked my firewall settings, Feral Heart isn't blocked. I've tried reinstalling and redownloading Feral Heart. I even tried restarting my router and then my laptop. Please, no repeated answers, is there a solution to this problem?

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: I Am Having Login Issues
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 11:26:10 pm »
Okay, one, it might be your connection.

If it is not that, some of the maps are super laggy, and will not let you in the first time. It might take you a few times to get in. If that does not work after like, the 50th time, it might just end up being your connection after all.

art by dearhunters on da

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: I Am Having Login Issues
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 11:33:22 pm »
Failed to connect to front server is another funky message you might get. Most of the time you get this either when your internet is down or the server is down completely. It can also be that your firewall or any other security software is preventing FeralHeart from accessing the internet. If it's the server and not your internet it should be sorted shortly and be back up and running, if it will be down for longer times the staff will let you know.

If the server is up though for a longer time, and you're still having issues to connect, you should follow the tips mentioned in the post "Unable to log on/go online" linked here:
 http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.msg144690#msg144690
, and if that fails to work. Contact those responsible for your internet or maybe someone that knows more and are able to help you.

Hopefully something there can help you. Goodluck
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 11:35:26 pm by LordSuragaha »