Author Topic: .☼.Shattered.☽. [Open] [Felines and Canines Welcome]  (Read 16870 times)

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • That one person you saw doing that thing...
    • View Profile
Re: .☼.Shattered.☽. [Open] [Felines and Canines Welcome]
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2013, 12:57:38 am »
Wow, cool looking roleplay. I may join... ^^
...do you guys have any sort of a map? (or maps. ;p)

(Edit)
Okay, the above was kind of an odd random question. xD
I'm just asking because the locations all sound pretty cool, and it would be even cooler to see them in-game.

I said cool 3 times in this post.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 12:59:49 am by Lunar »

????????-??do?d pu? ????n? ???? ??n?

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: .?.Shattered.?. [Open] [Felines and Canines Welcome]
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2013, 01:03:46 am »
[As of now, no. We don't because we simply don't have enough active members to require a map. If we had many active members who requested we go in-game, we would. As of now, I'd prefer we stay here since... it's just me and Buttons XD]

EDIT: [Nah you're fine XD And yeah it would be cool to see them in-game, but it would just be the 3 of us. And I wouldn't have noticed the cool thing if you didn't mention it. XD]

EDIT 2:
Okay!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:17:05 am by Kasai »

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2013, 01:05:38 am »
Well then, let me join in. :D
Gimme a sec to throw together an application.

---

[Alright, this first character is actually one I found from a pretty long time ago. I still love her backstory and personality, so I'm finally bringing her back. :D]

Celestial Pride

Name:
Ember is what she instructs people to call her.
(EXTRA NOTE: She chose this as her nickname because she considers herself like one ember in a fire, one of many. But that's not stopping her anytime soon.)

In-Game/Forum Username:
Lunar_Rush/Lunar

Species:
Cheetah

She appears to be somewhere around the age of young adult...

Personality:
Ember hasn't showed much about herself yet, she hasn't really "warmed up" to anyone. (will update)
Ember also has a rare condition that causes her eyesight to go out at any time for no reason. She knows that someday it'll go out for good, but she's learned to cope with it.

History:
After a loud scream several members of the Celestial pride came to see what the noise was. It was Ember, unconscious at the bottom of Kai lake. She hasn't told where she came from, and swears she won't, ever. We'll see about that...

Mentor:
The whole pride is taking part in showing her around currently.

Former Mentors/Apprentices:
None.

Parents:
She hasn't told anyone...

Mate:
None, currently.

Offspring:
Also none.

Prisoner:
None

Consider her a prisoner for now, but she's treated like a normal pride member. She hasn't chosen a rank yet.

Health Status:
5%
Critical condition; unconscious, extremely cold, frostbite, various injuries, and her right back leg is broken.

Other:
Cactus :3

RP Sample:
(This is where I shall start RPing from as well, so consider it as a normal post.)
(I'll also type for Ember in silver. Blue text for me is OOC)

Ember couldn't breathe.
The water held her down in her deathbed. She was sure of it this time, no doubt. Death had come knocking too many times, and now he wasn't turning away. Currents swirled around her three working paws as she tried to swim up. Each time, her broken paw still dragged her down.
"SOMEBODY HELP!" She tried to screech, but instead pulled in mouthfuls of water. Every part of her wanted to give up and sink back down to the bottom where she could just lie there in the sand. But that one little stubborn voice in the back of her head caused her to keep kicking. She broke the surface for a mere second, screaming and taking in a breath before sinking back down to her watery grave. This time she had no energy left, and she gave in to the voices pleading for her to let go.

----------

Archeon Pack

Name:
Nimbus

In-Game/Forum Username:
Lunar_Rush/Lunar

Species:
Fox
(Nobody knows the exact species, it's just something dark-colored.)

Personality:
Nimbus is literally considered that cloud of bad energy that floats around the pack. Even though most avoid him, he is incredibly nice to those who accept him for who he is.
(Extra side note: Nimbus has a secret, a voice in his head. It claims that it's name is Sebastian, and he knew Nimbus very well. The voice also claims that it is a spirit, but Nimbus could care less what it is. He just wants it gone.)

History:
Nimbus' ancestors travel back to the beginnings of Archeon pack. He's quite respected, even with his bad reputation. He was born in the pack, and raised in their ways.

Mentor:
None.

Former Mentors/Apprentices:
He began training several apprentices, all of which left for "undescribed reasons".

Parents:
Plague and White Rose
(Both are alive, but they decided to go into "retirement" by leaving the forest for good. Nobody knows their exact location now.)

Mate:
None, currently.

Offspring:
Also none.

Prisoner:
None

Guard

Health Status:
100%, he hasn't been in any sort of fight for a while now.

Other:
Cactus, again.

I'll add a pic later, I'm too lazy now. :P
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 02:21:34 am by Lunar »

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2013, 02:49:25 am »
Both are accepted =) Nice apps!

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2013, 05:06:58 pm »
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 06:29:32 pm by Buttons Lady »

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2013, 08:00:47 pm »

Ember
Rouge (For the moment)

Spots began wavering in front of Ember's eyes. They taunted her as she slowly sunk back down to the floor of the lake. She screeched, and several large bubbles flew up to the surface, causing the surface to ripple and shake.
This is it, I'm dead.
The sandy lake bottom greeted her as her fur tangled with the underwater foliage. Her whole body drooped as she closed her eyes for what she was sure was the last time.
One of her long scars opened up again, the worst one. Blood floated up to the surface, causing red blossoms to dance all over the lake.

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2013, 01:13:02 am »
☼ Celestial Pride ☼
Location: Kai Lake      Weather: Partly cloudy and cold. 23°F / -5°C
     Month/Season: Late November/Winter      Time of Day: Late Morning

"Wow… Is this the lake? I’ve never seen it before." Ream glanced down as the cub tensed and backed further beneath him. "Wh-who is that?" Ream looked up to look over at Obi, the old wolf seeming to have his attention on something in the water. "That's Obi. He's our head medic," Ream replied. "He's rough around the edges, so to speak, but he's nicer to the young," he added lazily, his focus completely on the wolf now as Obi seemed ready to jump into the water. He let out a short howl to Obi, who looked over at Ream and the cub. "I think someone's in the water. They're injured," Obi shouted over the distance. "Call for help," he instructed, leaping into the freezing waters. Ream let out a long calling howl and lowered his head afterwords, narrowing his eyes to try and see where the old wolf was. "Stay here," he commanded in a mumble of an afterthought, running to the rock Obi was previously on as he waited for the old wolf.

Obi opened his eyes as he swam to the side, trying to avoid the bloody water. The arthritis in his back right hip ached with the chill of the water, but the old wolf tried to ignore the ache as his eyes landed on the feline. Granted, she was a blur because of his narrowed vision underwater,but he could see she was badly injured. Diving deeper before his air ran out, he grabbed her by the scruff on her neck and dragged her to the surface, panting and coughing as he held on tightly. Paddling back to the rock he was previously on, he found Ream waiting at the edge. Paddling forward, the old wolf offered the scruff of the gray cheetah to the wolf, who grabbed it in his jaws, pulling her onto the rocky surface. Obi then climbed out and inspected her various injuries before disappearing into the woods nearby briefly. He returned within a few minutes with various herbs, webs, and several other healing materials in his mouth. Dropping them near Ream, he patched the female up the best he could as Evangeline, likely with Rook in tow, appeared at the treeline, probably coming from the Barrier. The leader soon approached the situation, giving Obi some space as he grumbled about this and that as he patched up the female. The weather, despite it being cold, turned in their favor as sunlight peeked through the clouds, warming the rock a bit. The cheetah's large open scar was the first to be repaired, then her leg was set in a makeshift splint, and then herbs were applied to various spots for either healing, numbing, or temporary pain relief.   
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 01:22:59 am by Kasai »

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2013, 01:49:21 am »

Ember
Rouge (For the moment)

Ember's eyes flickered open.
"I TOLD YOU, TAKE ME INS--"
She stopped, eyes widening as she took in her surroundings.
"Am I dead? Are YOU dead?" she hissed, trying to figure everything out. Ember slowly moved her front paws, feeling the rock. Her tail flicked in the air. She surely still FELT alive, but things seemed, eh, different somehow. After all, people from where she came from would never be this nice.
Ember attempted to scramble up to her paws, but collapsed again on her bad paw. Her head hit a rock as she blacked out for the second time.

((Brb for a bit on my part, sorry. ^^"))

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2013, 04:55:23 pm »

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2013, 05:45:53 am »
Do you have to be able to downloed  maps  to join?