Author Topic: Nothing  (Read 5776 times)

Offline StarlightSheWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Nothing
« on: February 22, 2011, 06:29:14 pm »
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 12:28:42 am by Ellie »

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Re: Mates and Cubs/Pups
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 04:45:05 pm »
A mati-- I really don't like these ideas. It's false that Kov wants FH to be "realistic", as much as you hear people say it, I don't think it's true. And well.. this is an MMORPG, I don't think you'll see many players "fight" over females unless it's RP-wise. The third idea sounds too... WQ. :/ I have nothing against WQ, but FH should be FH, and WQ should be WQ, in my opinion, it's what makes them special. There aren't many other games like FH out there, and WQ is supposed to be educational, so you'd figure they add that. (If there was a single player mode, I guess this would be suitable.) But other than that... yeah, these ideas aren't getting to me as much as they may get to others.

Vizza

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 04:53:00 pm »
These are legit ideas, however.. Every single one of them can be accomplished through RP. 

TealSkeletore

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 09:57:06 pm »
Roleplay.

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 04:02:18 pm »
Yeah...no...

-not that these are good ideas or anything...just-too-realistic. Some of these can be accomplished through roleplay (but not too discriptive to the point of disturbing users or even "scarring them out of purity"). Others...um...I don't like to see a female canine or feline with bulging bellies. That doesn't agree with me. I'm sorry. Plus, that appears them to be more likely to be attacked if they go "out there" with a kit or pup due.

-Private dens? Somehow that might be accomplished in user-generated maps. Mating? People are already showing public displays of it (most definitely in "Temple of Dreams", "Bonfire Island" and user-generated maps.). That isn't a problem. So that shouldn't be adressed.

Ayyy~

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 11:08:17 pm »
A mati-- I really don't like these ideas. It's false that Kov wants FH to be "realistic", as much as you hear people say it, I don't think it's true. And well.. this is an MMORPG, I don't think you'll see many players "fight" over females unless it's RP-wise. The third idea sounds too... WQ. :/ I have nothing against WQ, but FH should be FH, and WQ should be WQ, in my opinion, it's what makes them special. There aren't many other games like FH out there, and WQ is supposed to be educational, so you'd figure they add that. (If there was a single player mode, I guess this would be suitable.) But other than that... yeah, these ideas aren't getting to me as much as they may get to others.

I agree with everything Gem has stated here.. pretty much took the words right out of my mouth.

~Aroxy

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 11:15:30 pm »
Basically what everyone else said.

I think someone should perhaps organize a thread explaining role play mate/cubs/territory type things.. for those who are from places like WQ.. hmm..
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Offline vidgames

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 11:21:53 pm »
i kinda like the whole cub/pup thing but i dont really like any of the rest

Wudiin

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 06:17:36 pm »
I agree with everyone. All this can be acomplished(sp?) via roleplay, PLUS no AI mates/cubs when your mate/cubs are other people playing.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 07:26:46 pm »
I think someone should perhaps organize a thread explaining role play mate/cubs/territory type things.. for those who are from places like WQ.. hmm..
^ THIS.

I totally would, but if it's people from WQ as the focus. :U It'll be rather pointless with getting them to listen. If they don't listen there [which they don't when I encounter it], then they won't listen here. :B