Author Topic: Nothing  (Read 5775 times)

Offline Kananane

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Look into the eyes of cloud blue color.
    • View Profile
Re: Mates and Cubs/Pups
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 06:50:35 pm »
A mati-- I really don't like these ideas. It's false that Kov wants FH to be "realistic", as much as you hear people say it, I don't think it's true. And well.. this is an MMORPG, I don't think you'll see many players "fight" over females unless it's RP-wise. The third idea sounds too... WQ. :/ I have nothing against WQ, but FH should be FH, and WQ should be WQ, in my opinion, it's what makes them special. There aren't many other games like FH out there, and WQ is supposed to be educational, so you'd figure they add that. (If there was a single player mode, I guess this would be suitable.) But other than that... yeah, these ideas aren't getting to me as much as they may get to others.

Yeah, I agree maybe in a single player...but I mean every one of these things can be accomplished. I mean you can actually RP your "babies" if you need to. But I think they should put a weight setting to make your character look pregnant. But, thats all I think.

~Lilian

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2011, 08:15:18 pm »
Yup yup! Nice idea here, but like everyone said, you can do that all with roleplaying.

Offline wolflover86

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 05:38:59 am »
I think these ideas are great!
Depression and being EMO don't go together,don't cha think?

Offline firetheredwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2011, 09:36:07 pm »
I agree!!!!!!!!!!

Slave

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2011, 10:30:11 am »
i like the maps bit not on board with the hole computer controlled cubs/pups thats just completely boring... then the game would be more like wolf quest and WQ is really boring

Wudiin

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2011, 03:33:33 pm »
All of this can be earned through roleplay, kinda silly to take ideas from another game if you as me hurrrr.

Offline Sukari

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2011, 10:40:36 am »
I like the idea, I'm also a fan of WQ(single player anyways) and the sims. But I think its a really good idea tbh, and yeah it could be accomplished via roleplay but for those of us who like the realistic aspect i think it'd be good. It'd also be cool to throw in actions between animals, like nuzzle, growl, ect. but for affection type actions you'd have to approve it before hand. that way people aren't annoying you by licking you or something.

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2011, 04:02:28 pm »
i agree with ALL except number 2
what if someone is your mate (but they dont know how pups are created)
it could ruin innocent minds so id leave 2 out and maybe have pregnancy but not TOO detailed so after 5 FH days they just suddenly appear. not
never mind

abigails

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2011, 09:49:28 pm »
Well it's not a bad idea but i do believe that fighting will be added eventually and you can choose your own reasons to(covering male dominance fight thing).I kinda agree with the mate thing but in a different way:a mate button that can only be used when subject is on friends list that when clicked shows that characters are mates(though if this is necessary i dunno ;3)I don't agree with the pregnant thing because that would make them a subject for trolling O.O some sick twisted person would and first of all wouldn't there be some type o notification of being a female?o.o Lastly for pups/cubs/kits what would be their purpose when they mature?????

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2011, 12:26:56 pm »
id rather just have a button saying mate with person
and then you become pregnant