Author Topic: Bored in Feralheart? e.e  (Read 7148 times)

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
Re: Bored in Feralheart? e.e
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 06:38:12 am »
It's hard to find good rps now a days but the best rps are the mapped ones because then you don't have to worry about map claiming or god modding or powerplaying as much. I prefer mapped ones now.

Offline Spirit Fox

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Introvert
    • View Profile
    • tumblr.
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 11:46:37 am »
I don't really roleplay much. I usually just like running around talking to people, so it can get pretty boring at times. I'd really enjoy the ability to hunt other animals and things, though. I'd be on this game for hours if it had an actual motive. ;u;

[size=9]The spirit fox.
tumblr.
[/size]

Offline Paxis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 01:01:21 am »
As a non-roleplayer, it's definitely boring. I usually just explore and observe but it's gotten pretty old now.
FH truly is an RP game.

Offline Wildatspirit3

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • ** Luna Cat **
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2013, 04:11:44 pm »
For me... It got so boring because there are no good rps... and the ones that are good, are mapped and have websites... which to me, is just a bunch of trouble!
the ones that aren't mapped, I find are pretty imature.

Not to mention, that I almost never see any feline rps or characters anymore. Its just... all wolves and demons and crap. Which is agrivating if you're like me and you prefer felines,

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2013, 05:17:15 pm »
You forgot to mention warrior cats. So much warrior cats!! Well, I'm always in Fluorite so that explains it but-- still! xD

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 12:43:20 pm »
Sadly, I get bored faster in FeralHeart much more these days, unlike back then when I used to be on FeralHeart everyday, I guess that it's just the fact that I can't be on FeralHeart every single day. However, I'm never ever leaving FeralHeart.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 12:45:47 pm »
I just downloaded it a few days ago and I never got bored of it. But that's my opinion and i'm sticking to FH.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2013, 02:50:30 am »
I think it truly depends on what kind of rp you find. Tinkallakee, I'm more of a feline rper as well, but every now and again its interesting to join a mapped wolf/dog/demon one with a ruined city as a map. I have to say those are the most interesting rps' to me.

Offline shadow moon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • shadow moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2013, 08:54:38 pm »
In my opinion Feral Heart  is quite enjoyable yet for some people it is not to me it seems it all depends on your personality and your likes and dislikes some Role Plays that are slow may seem boring so you should try a role play with active members and a action packed plot. For others you may want to just take it slow and role play calm then that's the role play you should join. If you don't like to role play in general you don't have to, you can mingle with other members, you can explore maps or even make maps.

-shadow moon
shadow moon     

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2013, 11:46:06 pm »
Exactly. It depends on what your interests are and join a rp that has some of your interests in it. It would be a more fun rp. If you joined one you didn't like you would be miserable.