Author Topic: ||:|| The Rune Citadel ||:|| (Now Open to Members!)  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
||:|| The Rune Citadel ||:|| (Now Open to Members!)
« on: December 05, 2012, 01:54:42 am »
Introduction...

Deep, far away from the hustle and bustle of Fluorite Plains is a small island. Not many know of this place, save for the pilgrims wishing to visit the island specifically. On this island, known to few as "Alteria", lies the seminary known by two names; Damadas, or the Rune Citadel. Damadas is a medium sized temple-city on Alteria, home to scholars of every shape and species. It has been a peaceful place for years upon years, the animals developing traits to help them with tasks such as writing, and creating things regular animals would only dream of. That is what this academy is to many, a dream, a story to tell their young after a difficult day of hunting or grazing. But the Rune Citadel is real. It's problems are real...and it all began with the Prophet, "Merry-go-round".

"If we do not find a way to reincarnate the Twin Gods onto the Earth, then Damadas will meet a horrible fate. The gods are angry, and only they can save us..." - Prophet Merry-go-round

This dire prediction jump-started the race to find a way to revive the two gods. Priests prayed vigorously, the scholars pored over their ancient tomes and scrolls to find any instance of this in the past. Scientists started experimenting as well, creating mechanical vessels for their Masters, or trying to find other ways. Not only do they want to save the life all of us have forged in this land, there is a prize for the one who discovers a way to create a physical incarnation of the Twin Gods. The one who finds the way will become the Ruler of the country, and will be honored as the kingdom's hero for ages to come.

Your goal in this rp can...fairly enough, be anything. As long as it makes sense and abides by my rules, I'm fine with it. You are merely to either survive the harsh times, or correct them.

--------------

Rules...

As in all rps, there are some ground rules of mine you must follow. Failure to comply with my terms will result in three warnings, and with the third, comes with a suspension. If you fail one more time after your suspension is over, you will be expelled from my rp immediately. Please, in your joining form, answer in the other's section that you have read and understood this paragraph, and the rules you will read below. I hope we can get along just fine, and that this rp will come along swimmingly.

• Literacy: Please be as literate as you possibly can in this rp. I do not like one sentence posts, and I definitely despise the little asterisks (**) around your actions. Please rp as if you were writing a story, since that is basically what you are doing.
  • Activity: I would love for you to be as active as is allowed on Feral Heart. I understand things such as being grounded, going on vacation, the server being down, or schoolwork needing to be done. Trust me, I understand entirely. However, this is not a valid excuse to join on the first day this is open, then never come back, yet I see you all the time on the server. I will not be happy, and an unhappy Karakuri is not a fun one.
  • Swearing, Gore, and Romance: Honestly, I'm not a very squeamish person. However, there is that fine line between going totally overboard to where the mods are smiting this rp and being within the rules. This is a more mature rp for an older audience, so I can tolerate your character being a potty mouth, or someone getting detailed in a fight, or...if you keep it to whisper or find somewhere to hide in Local where I can't hear you, having...er...inappropriate actions. Although, if I catch this, or it's just so blatant and in everyone's faces, I will warn you. If this continues to be a problem, or upsetting to other members, then I will have to expel you from the group. You have been warned.
  • Mary-Sues, Gary-Stues, Powerplaying, and Godmodding: Is your character the best in the rp? The only hope for the civilization to thrive? Stop it. Right now, and kill it with fire. Everyone has the fair chance to find the solution in this rp, and every character has their own special skills and talents. However, you cannot and will not have everything handed to you.
  • Map Usage: You must be a member of the rp to access the map. Otherwise, I will promptly report you to a moderator, and that would make me sad, and you angry. Please take the time to join this rp that I'm taking the time to type up for you, so that we can be happy and love one another, alright?
  • Trolling, Flaming, or Spamming: The bullying of others bothers me greatly, so leave the fighting and drama for in-character, shall we? That will keep everything running as smoothly as possible, and will keep people happy. However, if you want a raging feud against another character...I'm all for it!

--------------

Culture...

Religion:

• Levia: The female of the "Twin Gods". She is portrayed as a white wolf with ice-colored eyes. Levia is the goddess of poetry, art, and song, as well as a symbol of life, light, and the sun. It is more common for Levia to be praised more than her brother, and she is seen as the "good" twin. Offerings towards her are usually things such as flowers or harvest. She can be seen as either quarreling with her brother, or being in perfect sync with him, and is the younger twin.
  • Behemo: The male of the "Twin Gods". He is portrayed as a black wolf with purple eyes. Behemo is the god of science, logic, and rhetoric, as well as a symbol of death, darkness, and the moon. While he is praised, Behemo is seen as more negative than his sister, and is seen as more "destructive". Offerings towards him are usually burnt food or precious gems. He can be seen as either quarreling with his sister, or being in perfect sync with her, and is the older twin.

Religion is fairly important to Damadas, even if they have scientists amongst their ranks. The twins are seen as important just for daily life to go on. There is a harvest festival every year on the first full moon of autumn, as well as a festival for the changing of the seasons on the 21st days of March, June, September, and December. Priests are regarded as prophets and very influential in society.

Government:

Government is fairly simple in this society, with the Royal Family of the King, Queen, and their heir, and then a council of four to keep them in check. The army doubles as a police force, and is rather diminutive in size, and is called the Millenary.

--------------

To Join...

Name: [First Last]
Looks: [With words, please! You can add a screenshot, but please use words!]
Personality: [Try to make this a little deep!]
Relationships: [Does your character want someone to be the lover of your character, or a childhood friend/ archrival? Ask them first. Along with this you can include things like crushes and family.]
Other:

--------------
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 03:44:12 am by Karakuri »
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: ||:|| The Rune Citadel ||:|| (Under Construction!)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 02:59:40 am »
Members...

The Royal Family:

King:

Queen:

Heir(ess):

--------------

The Council of Four:

--------------

The Shrine of Light and Shadow (Priests/Prophets):

---------------

Laboratory of the Full Moon (Scientists):

Seth Abbadon: is a tall, lanky male with pale brown fur and a lighter cream underbelly. His eyes are an almost colorless blue, and he has a rather thin tail and tall ears. Seth is usually seen frowning or studying something, and wears a pair of glasses. As a scientist, Seth is rather rational on his outlook for everything. He is dedicated to his work, and is quick witted, cunning and intelligent as a result of such. However, he can be portrayed as arrogant, solitary, and mildly hard-headed. The young brute is extremely polite to females of every species, but can be rather standoffish with most males, only a few breaking into his friend circle. He is loyal to his fellow scientists, but is motivated by greed, pride, faith, and loyalty when it comes to the situation with the future of the island. He is mildly informed about the details of the challenge, and is very stubborn when it comes to the belief that this will fix everything. Seth is amoral, meaning he isn't necessarily evil, but he'll do what he must, even going beyond the laws of his society, to reach many of his goals. Unlike most males, Seth is rather indifferent to female affection. He doesn't actively seek a mate, but if a female wants to start a relationship with him, he'll try to balance that with his work. (Karakuri)

--------------

The Rune Citadel (Millenary Base):

--------------

Damadas (Regular Citizens):

--------------
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 03:43:41 am by Karakuri »

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 03:03:24 am »
Other News...

The Map:

The map is currently a work in progress at this time. Please feel free to join, and we can rp on the map as soon as it is created.

--------------

Upcoming Festivals:

12/21/2012: This festival marks the end of autumn and the upcoming season of winter.

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 03:42:02 am »
Name: Seth Abaddon
Species: Wolf
Looks: Seth is a tall, lanky male with pale brown fur and a lighter cream underbelly. His eyes are an almost colorless blue, and he has a rather thin tail and tall ears. Seth is usually seen frowning or studying something, and wears a pair of glasses.
Personality: As a scientist, Seth is rather rational on his outlook for everything. He is dedicated to his work, and is quick witted, cunning and intelligent as a result of such. However, he can be portrayed as arrogant, solitary, and mildly hard-headed. The young brute is extremely polite to females of every species, but can be rather standoffish with most males, only a few breaking into his friend circle. He is loyal to his fellow scientists, but is motivated by greed, pride, faith, and loyalty when it comes to the situation with the future of the island. He is mildly informed about the details of the challenge, and is very stubborn when it comes to the belief that this will fix everything. Seth is amoral, meaning he isn't necessarily evil, but he'll do what he must, even going beyond the laws of his society, to reach many of his goals. Unlike most males, Seth is rather indifferent to female affection. He doesn't actively seek a mate, but if a female wants to start a relationship with him, he'll try to balance that with his work.
Relationships: None right now
Other:

Offline punikitty

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ||:|| The Rune Citadel ||:|| (Now Open to Members!)
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 08:58:05 am »
Name: Akira Conel
Species: Wolf

Looks: Akira is a rather thin looking female, with a dark grey pelt and light grey underfur. She has dull pink eyes that seem to never focus on one thing at a time, they seem so faded at times she looks almost blind. She is constantly smiling, and is most likely never seen hosting a serious face or crying.

Personality: Akira is a very sweet female, but her tongue is as sharp as a blade. She is kind, creative and usually very shy. She's also a dreamer, always looking at the good things in life and in outcomes. But sometimes this leads to trouble. If spoken to she may not answer the question correctly, as she has most likely zoned out into her own little world. Akira never really thinks things through, which contributes to her many 'accidents'. Even with a tendency to be reckless and ignore others, Akira is extremely polite, unless offended. Especially when it's a male in the wrong. Not that she has anything against males, she quiet likes them, and loves to engage in conversations when she isnt zoning out. She only really dislikes the seriousness of the scientists, who seem to never revel in imagination, stuck in the world of 'explanations' and 'reason'. 'Why be given an imagination and creativity if you don't use it?' Is what she thinks.

Relationships: Not looking, but will accept.
Other: *In-game user: XxAzikaxX *