Author Topic: In quite the pickel...  (Read 1256 times)

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
In quite the pickel...
« on: December 06, 2012, 01:30:40 am »
Yes, this is concerning bans, but not to have someone unbanned. Black Pain, ~Minti3~, Brittnie.w and I (ace13) both go to school together. And Black Pain's alternative account, CrunchTac has been given to a friend of ours in school, and yes; he's just a smart allic boy. He only wants to troll and be funny, that popular boy stuff, and that's quite a problem. Here's the story, apparently, if he gets banned, we (who have been using the school IP address) will be also banned. And we're all responsible, just our male friend who has decided to come on and be a nusance, and that can put me in danger. And I really, really don't want to be banned, I love FeralHeart, if I were to get banned for a crime I didn't commit, I would most likely have strong depression over this. I know that this may be hard to manage, but is there anything that can be done? Blacky was thinking of changing the password to the user, she said she would, but that may not be enough. He may wake up at like 2 AM to make his own account. I'm so worried. Any suggestions? :c

Offline kyrotonia

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: In quite the pickel...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 01:38:14 am »
anyone who comes here is either going to tell you they can't do anything, or won't. honestly, this is the same as those other threads.. i don't know what to tell you..

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 01:46:38 am »
anyone who comes here is either going to tell you they can't do anything, or won't. honestly, this is the same as those other threads.. i don't know what to tell you..
Hmm... well if there isn't anything to be done; we will just have to hope he doesn't do the wrong. We'll have to manage it somehow..

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 01:53:05 am »
I may suggest to bring this up to a MOD/admin. Not as a bad thing or anything, but they just may have some advice to how to solve this. c:

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 02:32:32 am »
Well the only reason that you would get banned as well would be if you have signed into each other's accounts or have accessed your account from their computer, etc. If that's the case, honestly just talk to your friend and tell him that if he gets in trouble, it will carry on to your accounts and you really don't want that to happen. Have the password changed on that account, because lately registration is a pain in the butt. He might just get frustrated and forget about it.

Don't share account details.. even alt accounts. That's all I can tell you for next time. If you have any more questions please PM me.