Author Topic: Craziest thing you've ever done  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Faith.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • pls god tell me its not mondayz xc
    • View Profile
Craziest thing you've ever done
« on: December 06, 2012, 07:40:41 pm »
Title says it all! What's the craziest thing you've ever done? Internet and real life too :3

Mine: Dress up as santa claus's helper at school

Offline srutis

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Craziest thing you've ever done
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 05:42:40 pm »
AHHHH, the list is endless. I can't remember the craziest thing I've ever done but I'm sure friends could go on, though I was dared to make a pass at the deputy head of my school once which I followed through with and it was pretty funny. I can remember throwing my arm around her whilst I said something really cheesy and I couldn't keep a straight face and either could she. I broke away crippled with laughter. I'm such a win with the ladies I should be took behind a shed and have the triggered pulled. 

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 06:00:36 pm »
Last night, I accidentally ate enough tinfoil to cover my fist. BY ACCIDENT. It was all melted in the chocolate and I didn't see it...

art by dearhunters on da

blackje123

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 04:39:26 pm »
the craziest thing that i ever done is.......OH! YEAH!! my mother drinks thea whit sugar! i had put salt in the thea from my mom!!! XD that was sooooooooo funny!!!! OH!! AND MY MOM STOOD BEFORE THE MIRROR AND THOUGHT THAT I MY DEAD UNCLE WAS!! GREAT FUN!!!hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!.........ahhhh...... sweet memories....

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 08:06:29 pm »
At the moment, only a few things come to mind and I'm pretty sure I have done even crazier things.

But to name I few I can remember...
The time I mistook cottage cheese for tapioca pudding at a restaurant salad bar, ((They had desserts there as well))
And my first time roleplaying....ugh, I dread looking back on how terrible my plotting skills were.
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.