Author Topic: Ages?  (Read 1669 times)

Offline NAC1999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Ages?
« on: December 07, 2012, 02:53:25 am »
if you know the age of your mate, and he is 4yrs older than u (never told my age) is that wrong?  Plz feel free yo del this if it is considered wrong or innapropriate.
Warriors fight, Lions lounge, both are in a world together.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Ages?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 03:00:15 am »
if you know the age of your mate, and he is 4yrs older than u (never told my age) is that wrong?  Plz feel free yo del this if it is considered wrong or innapropriate.
I don't see the relevance to this topic being posted here, If I'm wrong, let me know. I just don't feel this is the right place for this thread, or if it goes anywhere, at all.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 03:04:15 am »
Do you refer to your actual partner in real life or in game..? Are you meaning this rp-wise or actually in a relationship...? Well, here is a couple of tips for the Internet:

1. Do not give out information regarding yourself personally (age, sex, location.)
2. Taking relationships online seriously can be risky for both parties and sometimes may be life-threatening if not known too well.
3.  Safety is a *must.*

Offline NAC1999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 01:40:36 pm »
i never said i had a relashionship with him ;) AND i will never EVER give my personal info out unless i see that person in real life like my friends.
Warriors fight, Lions lounge, both are in a world together.

Offline WhiteCrow

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • -The Divine Shadow-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 03:41:21 pm »
You know... As much as I don't see the relevance of this topic... Be it here or... Anywhere on FH, this is a discussion board... Granted you know... It's an unusual topic..
But, there is nothing wrong or inappropriate about it..
Even so, considering this is kind of-maybe- a personal subject matter, it would be best to not take it to Feral Heart. I don't think you're going to get much of a reply other than these kinds anyway. X3
Be that as it may.... Errmm.
~Take care.. -flees-

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 03:54:27 pm »
If it's just an RP and you're not to give out your personal info and such..
I don't think it's wrong, no. As many have said before me "it's just an RP" which means it's not attached to real feelings or actions.
Perhaps making it clear that it's -Just RP- could be a good idea as I've known many who've thought their RP'ing is serious,
along with the mate they've got, actually loving them out of character too.
RETIRED.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 06:23:08 pm »
If its for RP then no I don't find anything wrong with that. But if its actually a relationship thing in real life then I find it odd.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2012, 01:01:10 am »
Lawl.... my friend, Ratatosk, Aka, JadeCurtiss, has a mate that actually loves him... o3o they actually rarely RP.. XD I find it odd, yet.. I don't really see anything wrong with it cuz there's only a two year age difference... XD
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2012, 05:08:53 pm »
..But you've called him a mate, thus implying a sort kind of synthetic relationship in RP, if it is RP. Some users even call their boyfriends/girlfriends "mates" despite it being in game or not. There are many possibilities and scenarios that could come up if the adequate information isn't given but if you want to avoid the information sharing, go ahead. ^^

if you know the age of your mate, and he is 4yrs older than u (never told my age) is that wrong?  Plz feel free yo del this if it is considered wrong or inappropriate.

Anyways, back to the point:
PrettyReckless and Kaito have the rundown of this topic.

But, there is nothing wrong or inappropriate about it..
Even so, considering this is kind of-maybe- a personal subject matter, it would be best to not take it to Feral Heart.

I don't think it's wrong, no. As many have said before me "it's just an RP" which means it's not attached to real feelings or actions.