Author Topic: Preset  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Nirvanna

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Preset
« on: December 08, 2012, 01:31:02 pm »
For the fact that for myself e.g. I will do a preset walks I am going fh up and other can see me white I could hear around it is necessary to buy something out I think that the subject is repeating itself but not entirely I mean for buying the visibility of the preset out (if really they this way will give) I am only asking whether the Admin could add my preset if only other could see him?
I don't live in England and exactly I don't know English very well. ;-;

Nie mieszkam w Anglii i dok?adnie nie umiem bardzo dobrze  angielskiego. ;-;

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Preset
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 01:42:37 pm »
If others are seeing you white then you must be using custom markings. If you're using downloaded custom markings the only way for others to see you is if the have downloaded the same exact markings pack you're using. On the other hand if you're using a preset since presets aren't saved on the server you have to share you preset's file to the individual(s) that you want to see you. You'll find the preset file you have to give them in C:\ Feral Heart>Presets once you've exported the preset in the Preset Maker. You will have to upload that preset file to a file sharing network like mediafire.com or 4shared.com etc. Once you do that you give the specific person or persons the link to the download.
Hope that helps
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 01:50:38 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Nirvanna

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 04:17:07 pm »
Yeah I understood there but you know I oneself unduly but I am not saying that super (generally speaking I don't know myself) could you write me on Pm one after the other, well?: 3

Offline wolvenland

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Alone in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 07:58:10 pm »
Like Sura said, if others see you white, then you must be wearing a custom markings pack. But if you are using the default markings, but you are wearing a preset, then others can only see your default markings. If you put your preset download link in your bio or on this site in the Presets and Markings section, then people can download it to see you in game.
However, if you are not using the default markings and are wearing a preset, and others don't have your marking pack, then you will come out as white. Make sense?

Offline Nirvanna

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 05:37:47 pm »
Yeah I already understand the thanks. C: but in such a way that it is possible the admin will add to the game e.g. my preset? cannot? In other named SactumOfEventide game the admin can add files to the game (of somebody files of the preset) and does see himself? And whether in feralheart bedzie it is possible to do such a system or something tkaiaego will be paid?