Author Topic: where are the items like IT oh and the talking gos above your head  (Read 1930 times)

Offline Flamingtruth

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • play IT servers!
    • View Profile
    • Fanstasy World
i want items like IT so please and the speech above your head likr IW please dont you agree
i will live with everybody

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
Re: where are the items like IT oh and the talking gos above your head
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 04:26:18 pm »
To get items, you can download them here: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Ringo+and+Delay#/d4q6khb

And your words just don't go over your head like IT. Just doesn't. FH is a separate game from IT.
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline Doylj

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 04:18:43 am »
There are many games like FeralHeart that have items and speech bubbles. Examples would be Impressive Title Returns or Impressive world.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 05:55:14 am »
I do not really approve of the 'Text being above your head' idea.  If you are in a roleplay or a semi-crowded to crowded area, you most likely would never get the chance to see your own text, or someone elses, because it would be a huge jumble of everyone's chatting. Unless you bothered to look in the chat box, which flies by pretty quickly in some maps.  Course, if it had a certain setting where you only saw the message boxes for certain chat types, it may be a bit helpful if your chat still goes too fast.  But, that would require quite a bit of coding and quite a bit of work.  Oh, and I would put this suggestion of the chat boxes in the Game Opinions & Ideas section of the forums.  As for the Impressive Title items, try searching in Other Mods/Creations section of the forums, where most items can be found.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA