Author Topic: Username? {Staff}  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Hellokittehs

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Username? {Staff}
« on: December 10, 2012, 09:24:59 pm »
I'm really sorry for bothering, but with my username being so old and the registration being closed, I have no way to change it.

I was really wondering if I could get it changed? If it is possible, please just reply, and if you can do it for me, because I am unable, please just tell me and I will give you the username i'd like.

Thanks!

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Re: Username? {Staff}
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 09:40:57 pm »
Of course I'm not staff, but if you mean your display name, you can easily change that.
But, I'm not sure there is a way to change your username, not even sure if staff can do it.
Im afraid you just might have to wait until registration opens again. ^^

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 10:13:04 pm »
Here's a list of the staff: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=12157.0

They might be able to, not 100% sure though.

To change your display name, click Profile. You should see three boxes on the side of the page, "Profile Info, Modify Profile" and "Actions". In the Modify Profile click the one called "Account Related Settings", then you can change your display name.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 04:34:36 am »
Im not quite sure if you are able to change your actual username. Nor do i think that the staff would change it. Cause its not really there job to change peoples usernames if they dont like it. The whole point of the regristration process is finding a username you feel confortable using. But im not staff so i cant say they can change it or not. But chances are that why wont.

Changeing your heading name is something you can do easily. By going into Profile and changeing it there.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 06:20:34 am »
Well, dear.. Razmirz has told me himself that he doesn't do username changes.
All users have the same rights, which means you're going to have to wait for the registration to be open like everyone else.

After all, it's only fair.
Anywho. I'm going to lock your thread. If you want to discuss this further, feel free to send me a PM.

Signature by Delay. <3