Author Topic: Nima's Message: Apocalypse Occupation  (Read 903 times)

Offline kitkatgirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • DJ Kitkat
    • View Profile
Nima's Message: Apocalypse Occupation
« on: December 11, 2012, 01:26:06 am »
Hello all... here just to inform you on my thriving pack.

This pack, I insure you, is very literate. If you use these symbols (* and -) you will be given a warning and taught to do otherwise. But I'd rather not go through that hassle you know?

Apocalypse Occupation is a canine pack, meaning foxes of any shape and size can join along with any dogs and wolves. Even off brand canines may join as long as they don't have super powers and such. WARNING: This roleplay is PG-13 (Of course FH is PG-13 but I mean really, you are warned). This group is mapped and semi-real, most colored pelts are allowed, just not sparkle dogs of course that you can see from the high heavens.

Here are some of the basic ranks in our wonderful little group (In order from most power to least)

Queen: Alphaess in other terms and main leader of the pack. In charge of all and creates the law. (AOQ)
King: Alpha and mate to Alpahess and co-leader. (AOK)
Prince: Beta in other terms and most likely the son of the Queen and King because of loyal blood, or in rare cases very close friend in the pack who has earned his time as the Prince of the pack. (AOPM)
Princess: Female Beta in other terms, and mate to the Prince. The wolf first has to go through the leaders after she has earn the Prince's trust enough, to see if worthy to have such a task. (AOPF)
Lead General: In charge of Generals and right hand man to all of the news from the leaders.(AOLG)
Generals: In charge of select soilders, usually two (rarely) to three at a time. (AOG)
Elite Soilders: Most skilled and experienced soilders who are next in line to become Generals when they retire or pass on. (AOES)
Soilders: Warrior in other terms and taught by the Generals to prepare themselves for wars and other duties (AOS)
Lead Trackers: Up to three and are in charge of large group of trackers. (AOLT)
Trackers: Wolves that patrol the boundries of the territory and are the ones to hunt and provide food for the pack. On rare occasions will substitute in battle. (AOT)
Lead Nurse: A single wolf skilled in the art of healing, very important to the pack's survival. (AOLN)
Nurses: Ones skilled and/or training in the art of healing. (AON)
Nannies: Since mothers are not excused from their duties once they have pups, each litter of pups is assigned a Nanny. If a nanny does not have a litter to take care of, they help around camp and sometimes hunt with trackers if not enough. There is no lead nanny, for the Lead nurse is in charge of them. (AONa)
Pups: Only a bit ahead of Omegas, for they are small and sometimes they will die from how tough some of these wolves can be, so it is farely rare to see such young ones. (AOP)
Omegas: A VERY RARE RANK. Usually used in punishment for a wolf who has broken the law and has been punished. It is rare since most wolves are either exiled or (In some cases)killed in punishments. Only ones that the Leaders see as still a main potential or wolf in the pack, will have the pity of this rank. (AOo)

Main Ranked Wolves

Nima: (AOQ)
Rex: (AOPM)
Cordan: (AOLG)
Akari: (AOLT)

More to be added-

Just comment if interested in joining, the map has some rival literate packs also~

Whisper kitkatgirl in game and add me if you wish so you know when I'm on dears~

[/b]
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 01:38:35 am by kitkatgirl »