Author Topic: why?  (Read 2752 times)

Celestine

why?
« on: December 14, 2012, 03:59:25 pm »
why does the game server keep going down?

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
Re: why?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 05:00:50 pm »
Server problems possibly/most likely related to the number of users trying to get into the maps or are currently in the maps, some sort of derp, or the fixing or dinking of something, also it may be due to problem with your internet connection x3
"Huehue"

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 05:40:31 pm »
Adding onto Axraiel, the server is currently struggling due to the amount of players we've seen these last few months.
As you can see for yourself, the registrations were closed a while ago to limit the amount of people going on (it does open at random times though), and the amount of players allowed in one map has been decreased to '160'.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 03:49:23 pm »
Adding on to both of you.

Your not supposed to talk about server issues. Uh... I forget where that was posted but yeah.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 03:51:52 pm »
Adding on to both of you.

Your not supposed to talk about server issues. Uh... I forget where that was posted but yeah.

I think you're getting mixed up about discussing bans on the forum, I looked at the Forum Rules and is says nothing against discussing server problems. ~
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 10:29:47 pm »
There was a small post by Red that said that... It must've got deleted. I remember seeing it somewhere but I can't find it anywhere now. xc But it's fine, it's not the end of the world. XD

Oh I see, thank you for your help, my confusion is now gone

Great! c: (I didn't want to make another post. xD I said one word.)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 10:33:27 pm by -Rapid- »

Celestine

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 10:31:07 pm »
Oh I see, thank you for your help, my confusion is now gone :)

Offline leaf228

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 12:43:08 am »
My friend showed me where the portal to Atlantis was. ;D But as she went in and out, I couldn't see it or go through it. Same with portal to Sky's Rim. MY game runs on Direct3D9 I tried OpenGL but OpenGL screws up my game and it crashes.... Please help me. T^T.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2013, 07:42:01 am »
My friend showed me where the portal to Atlantis was. ;D But as she went in and out, I couldn't see it or go through it. Same with portal to Sky's Rim. MY game runs on Direct3D9 I tried OpenGL but OpenGL screws up my game and it crashes.... Please help me. T^T.

If you're having trouble in game and need help with something next time try creating a post for your question here Emilee:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=24.0 :)

If you can't see the portals even by switching your video settings maybe try uninstalling the game, deleting the main folder, and reinstalling the game to see if it fixes anything. It's possible you lost or misplaced some files. Just be sure to back up any important files like presets etc if you go with this option.

Offline leaf228

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 06:20:54 pm »
Thanks I'll try this and see if it does anything. :)