Author Topic: What is with the Server  (Read 1160 times)

Offline ashley2437

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
What is with the Server
« on: December 15, 2012, 01:22:20 am »
ok so this is the 2nd time this week that the server is not working am i the only one or is this happenening to everyone?

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: What is with the Server
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 01:33:08 am »
It's working perfectly fine for me.
What does it do that makes you say that it's not working?

If you can log onto your character select, but not onto the map, it could meant that the map is full.

If your character is located in Fluorite Plains, you'll probably receive bad tokens.
It's because the map is full and Fluorite is the map with most traffic.

Don't know how many users that are online inside of the map?
You can hover your mouse over the right side of the website, near the sidebar, and a smaller window will pop out.

(You'll need to refresh the page to see the current amount.)

If the map you're in is full, and you want to get onto the game anyway.. You can reset your character by logging onto the yellow box on the website.

I apologize in advance if this information has already been given to you.
RETIRED.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 01:34:10 am »
It's working fine for me. Currently there is over 650 members online so at this time it's a little packed which makes it difficult to log in.

It may also be your internet speed or connection that stops you from connecting also. I could suggest logging in at a different time, preferably when there are less people online. Make sure your firewall isn't blocking Feralheart, sometimes it blocks you from connecting to the server.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 03:55:27 am »
Been working fine lately... but it may still be glitch for some people. Maybe you should wait or some on when less people are online. C: And yeah, what isn't working? Are you crashing in maps or it won't let you log in?

If your crashing in maps, it may just be lots of people there and the lag killed your computer. xD Some computer don't cope with Feral Heart as well as others, so you'll just have to be patient. Maybe go in maps with less people?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 06:00:28 pm by -Rapid- »