Author Topic: The Amulet's Curse Chapter four: A New Ally?  (Read 1344 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
The Amulet's Curse Chapter four: A New Ally?
« on: December 15, 2012, 05:02:56 pm »
Vesperia saw a copper-furred male wolf and she recognized him at once. "Kekio!" The copper male turned to the angel wolf and nuzzled her lovingly, he whispered. "I missed you so much..." Kekio had tears in his amber eyes and he hugged her. Vesperia hugged him tightly and licked his cheek. Vesperia and Kekio were long time friends but then when they got closer, they fell in love and after Vesperia had to find her little sister, Crystalia who was captured by demon wolves ever since Vesperia was a pup. Vesperia wrapped her wing around his shoulder and pawed at him playfully. Kekio responded with a nudge and Vesperia fell on her side. Vesperia laughed and got up to her feet.

Suddenly, a howl boomed the sky, Vesperia froze: she recognized that howl! That howl was from one of the wolves who kidnapped Crystalia. "You're dead for taking my sister!" Vesperia snarled. The commander demon wolf was smirking "Not likely, you angelic nuisance!" The commander was her father, Icarus, Vesperia recognized his scent and his golden eyes. "Father! What the hell are you doing with them?"

Icarus stiffened but replied in a snarl. "Who're you calling 'father'? More likely, what the hell are you doing with those idiots, they never win a battle!"

"You took your own daughter,Icarus! How could you betray me like this?"

Icarus swiped her muzzle as he growled. "Shut up, you!"

Vesperia froze for a moment which seemed like an age and she sighed. "I'm sorry for doing this but-"

Vesperia lunged at Icarus, her claws glinting in the sunset and drew blood from her father's shoulder. Without warning, two other demonic wolves lunged at her. Vesperia felt teeth sink into her scruff and she was thrown away from her violent father. Utsukushi and Kekio surged forward towards the three and snarled at their attackers. From a distance, Vesperia could see a dark green male wolf creeping up on an unnoticing demon wolf and slashed the back of it's neck, making it yelp in pain. The demon wolf whipped around, and pierced the dark green wolf's cheek, drawing blood, specks of blood dropped on the shore. The wolf pinned the demonic wolf to the ground strongly, raked his claws against it's belly and bit it's bit it's throat hard. The demon wolf was flailing it's paws to get him off but the dark green wolf held his grip tightly but the demon wolf kicked him off, sending him flying across the clearing, he landed gracefully on his paws. Kekio was wrestling with the other demon wolf, so far, he needed no help. Ustukushi was lashing her tail furiously and looked Icarus straight in the eye. Icarus dissapeared and landed behind the goddess wolf, flipping her over but with a huge paw. Ustukushi pushed the twisted wolf off of her and her teeth met his shoulder, she shook him, making him dizzy for a moment but he shoved her off.

Vesperia looked at the dark green wolf and saw that he was having some problems. Vesperia felt light surround her and dashed into the demon wolf with blinding force. At the corner of her eye, she saw the dark green wolf look at her in astonishment, his fur bristling, he snarled at Icarus. "Stop! You must leave! You've done enough damage, unless if you want to deal with this she-wolf." To Vesperia's surprise his tail flicked to her, she felt embarassed by his comment that she was all powerful but she wasn't. Icarus howled and his wounded soldiers fleed and with one glance of hatred to his enemies, he teleported away. Kekio panted and nuzzled Vesperia, sniffing her frantically. "Are you alright, my love?"

"I'm fine, really." replied Vesperia, nuzzling her mate. She heard the dark green wolf's voice growl. "What the hell do you think you've got yourself into? You nearly got myself killed!"

Ustukushi growled "They attacked us! It's not our fault!"

The dark green wolf rolled his eyes and growled. "Fine, have it your way,"

He softened his voice as if he was trying to control his switching temper. "My name's Zero. I ran away from a labratory and I found you guys. Why are you here anyway?"

Vesperia's ear twitched; she didn't like telling her stories to strangers plus she was a horrible liar, you'd be laughing when she told one. "I was walking along the beach and my friends found me." That wasn't exactly a lie but she still hated telling lies.

"Say, can I travel with you guys for a bit? I don't know anywhere around here, it drives me insane to walk around in circles, trying to find my way home!"

Vesperia turned to Utsukushi, her blue eyes showed the same thing  that she was thinking, but after a few minutes she nodded and she said softly. "Fine, but don't expect us to do everything for you. If you travel with us, you follow our rules. If you don't well, that's another story..."

(Chapter four is done, this story's geting very inactive, I was busy with school and all. Don't worry, i'll be more active and add these and Kuvi's Exile over the weekend and the holidays :3 Oh yeah, I might be coming in-game for the first time in a long time in like... two or three weeks. I'll be rping and if you rp with me with either this story or Kuvi's Exile, it'll be a chance that'll be part of the story!)

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
Re: The Amulet's Curse Chapter four: A New Ally?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 08:46:44 pm »
A thrilling fight in there! Lovely paragraphs etc. +1 floof to you!
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 10:40:49 pm »
Yay! Thank you again! <3

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 08:51:54 am »
No problem! I love reading these stories<3
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 01:34:06 pm »
I'm writing another story about my RP.