Author Topic: I guess I should introduce myself.  (Read 1936 times)

LandSquid

I guess I should introduce myself.
« on: December 16, 2012, 10:14:49 pm »
As you can see, I'm new here. I've been looking for something new and exciting to do and this seemed like a good idea.
 I'm 20 years old and I'm am very introverted. I assume I would be welcomed with open arms, but I still feel hesitant when it comes to meeting new people.
 I assure you though, I'm a nice person once I get to know you. Aside from things like this I enjoy playing video games and drawing.
 I hope this becomes a great experience and I look forward to getting to know you all.

As you can see by my profile pic (which I drew myself), I am very fond of hyenas and will most likely have some kind of hyena character.

Here's another drawing of my hyena character. (I usually avoid working in color since I'm terrible at it.)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 02:25:24 am by TheBabelFish »

JackobLoveu

Re: I guess I should introduce myself.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 10:29:03 pm »
Hello Babe|Fish, welcome to FH, my name is Thrillex! If you need any help/tips/guidance on getting around both in game and forum well you can start by checking out the following links:

Game Rules:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0
Forum Rules:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0

and if you ever have any game/forum trouble that you need help with you can check here for more information on the
 BIG HELP THREAD:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.0

Or create your own post here to ask for help from the many helpful users & mods:

For Game Help:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=24.0
For Forum Help:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=27.0

Lastly here is the page with a list of all the mods/staff in case you ever need to reach them:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52

I hope to see you around the forum and game sometime. Have fun exploring and I hope you make many new friends and have nothing but the best times on here.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 02:20:19 am »
Hello and welcome to Feral-Heart. I hope you enjoy your time here on the game and forums.
Inactive

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 07:54:48 am »
Greetings and welcome to the Feral Heart community.
I suppose we can all be introverted. At least, I know I am.
I'm sure you'll find a lot of people you have things in common with.
I really like your drawing that you've uploaded. Hope to see more of it. :]

Good things to know.
Please take time to read the Official game rules and Official Forum rules and guidelines.
Don't be afraid of asking for help in the Help Section.

If you're ever bored and what not, we've got an Official Feral Heart Radio and Red's Unofficial Radio.

There are a bunch of fun stuff to do on the forums, forum games, biographs and what not. But there's also a lot going on in-game as well.

Don't forget the Official Feral Heart Tumblr.

People giving you troube?

Good things to know could be who the mods are and how to report a user.

Can't seem to find your way?

Here's a guide that is made by and for members.

What is a bad token?

A bad token is usually a sign that the map is full, and sometimes it's just because you or the map itself has timed out.
If you're used to loading into maps rather quickly, and you suddenly take a while, a window will pop up and say you've received a bad token or lost connection.
Do you want to try again?
No.
Why not?
Because it doesn't actually try again. You'll need to press no/ESC, log in and try again.

What if a map is full and I can't get my character out?

Don't worry, there's a feature called "Character Reset" if you log yourself onto the forum.
Example below.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask, PM me or whisper me in-game.
Good luck and remember to have fun!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 02:06:31 pm by PrettyReckless »
RETIRED.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 02:14:03 pm »
Hello BabelFish~

And a warm welcome to you!

Your art is very good, and I look forward on seeing more from you ;3

We have a Art Thread here on the forums where you can post your own FeralHeart art.
Also there is a Feral Heart Art site on DA, which I suggest you check out since there is alot of awesome things there that should be seen~

You're welcome to PM me or whisper me in-game if you need any help.

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 02:15:34 pm »
Greetin's BabelFish. My name is Sibb.

I am 18 years old, female, have a disability and is known for being introverted in my region also I generally try to envolve myself whilst also attempting to keep out of most crouds.

Top find out more about me, visit my BIO based upon my fursona (including the story so far) AAAAND the BIO about me.

Welcome to Feral Heart my friend and I hope you have fun making friends in a small type of way. I'm sure I don't have to tell you the rules as they are pretty standard rules such as:

No bullying
No swearing
Treat others as they should be treated etc...

If you'd like to see me in-game, I am sometimes mostly found laying upon the South Pole tundra nearby the entrance. You can barely miss me except that I am a very small cheetah cub.

Your hyena drawings are amazing and present great detail upon the colour, I also do not trust myself to colour my art.
Here's the proof --> www.sibblet.deviantart.com

My imagination speads variety so you will see combinations of things that i've drawn, I am going to soon transfer all my other small arts to my new Sibblet account so stay tuned to see my drawings such as Digimon, Pokemon and some art from movies such as Balto, Lion King and Spirit Stallion of the Cimmaron.

Some were drawn when I was much much younger.

I hope we can meet each other in-game sometime soon. :)
+Nuzzle

Signatures    |    Avatars

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 11:49:56 pm »
~Just a warm welcome to a new member~
Heyy! Welcome to Feral and enjoy your time in the game, make sure to read the rules under forum and search other helpful things too if you need help! Have fun. I hope to see you in the game! WELCOME~ :)
not active here anymore ♡

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 04:42:01 pm »
^^ Hello and welcome to Feral Heart.
Yur Art is awesome by the way~ Cx
If you want to get into the groove of the activities and stuff we do here
We have many art,preset, and map contests that are run throughout the year.
We also have a christmas party coming up very soon the information can be found hurr~ Holiday Party and don't forget to check out the Holiday Gift Hunt
I hope you enjoy your stay here, happy holidays. ^^
"Huehue"