Author Topic: Florite Plains - Bad token, unable to connect to map server. Help?  (Read 2345 times)

Offline Starsa.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Alright, here's the deal - Whenever I try to go on Florite Plains, it always gives me the "Bad Token" or "Unable to connect to map server" excuse. It's rare when I ever get in. I'm not sure if it's because I have such a bad CPU, or if it's all the players. Is there any way to fix this?
Forbidden-Void on deviantART.

Enter the Void.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Florite Plains - Bad token, unable to connect to map server. Help?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 01:51:42 am »
Nope it's not a problem exculsive to you Starsa. At most hours of the day Fluorite is at full capacity of people. You can check a map's population by holding your clicker over the right side of the forum. Currently it's at 160/160 and so if you try to go there now it will give you the failed to connect to map server errors and bad tokens etc. Sometimes if you're lucky you can access Fluorite Plains when it's full though if you manage to just squeeze in. Try using the character reset option at the top right of the forum next time your character gets stuck on a full map or any map for that matter that way you wouldn't have to recreate them all over again. In the mean time if you can't get into Fluorite just try playing in another map.
Character Reset

goodluck :)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 01:55:33 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Starsa.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 02:20:01 am »
Oh, thanks alot!

Enter the Void.

Offline Starsa.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 02:24:39 am »
Nope it's not a problem exculsive to you Starsa. At most hours of the day Fluorite is at full capacity of people. You can check a map's population by holding your clicker over the right side of the forum. Currently it's at 160/160 and so if you try to go there now it will give you the failed to connect to map server errors and bad tokens etc. Sometimes if you're lucky you can access Fluorite Plains when it's full though if you manage to just squeeze in. Try using the character reset option at the top right of the forum next time your character gets stuck on a full map or any map for that matter that way you wouldn't have to recreate them all over again. In the mean time if you can't get into Fluorite just try playing in another map.
Character Reset

goodluck :)

Thanks so much! Though, there is one problem with reseting my character:  In the place where it has your picture, ID, User Details, and Chat, I can't log in. It gives me this: joomla_int Session Create: You do not have access to this page! Your usergroup is Public Frontend. As a minimum, you should be a member of USERS.

Enter the Void.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 02:33:14 am »
You're welcome dear. As for that other problem you're having although I'm not too sure about it try logging out the forum, then closing the window, open a new window, and log back into the forum and it should work. If not try the same steps but just clear your cache before attempting to log in again.

Offline Starsa.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 02:37:16 am »
Thanks, and, how do I clear my cache? ^^; I haven't been on FeralHeart in forever...

Enter the Void.

Wolflover87

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 02:50:34 am »
The above suggestions are excellent solutions. If you're still having problems, Rammy has made a wonderful tutorial here.

Offline Starsa.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 02:56:51 am »
Thank you, I've resolved the Florite issue, but then I just realized I was unable to log into the large, golden box at the top of the screen. Just so noone gets confused, it looks like this, the format.
Registration Closed, Try Later
Username

Password

Remember Me

Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?

Normally, it should have the User Details, Chat, and Character Reset page when your logged in. I've never been able to log in to it, so I'm not sure what to do.

Enter the Void.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 02:59:52 am »
To clear your cache it's really all up to the browser you are using although most are pretty similar.
Examples:
If you're using Internet Explorer you would look to the top right corner of your window and you should see a small image of a gear or cog wheel. You click that and a list of options comes down. Click the option that says "Internet Options" and another small window pops up. On that window you should read a section up top that says "General" if you look below that you'll see "Browsing History" from there you just check the little box and click delete and apply.
If you're using Firefox click "tools" then "options" then "advanced" then under the network section click "clear now" under cache.
Hope that helps

and if you still can't clear out this issue using these methods try messaging a mod via this link:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
Consider sending them a screenshot of the issue.

Offline Starsa.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 03:09:36 am »
Thanks, I cleared my cache via Google Chrome, but it didn't help and I got the same message as before. I'll message the staff now.

Enter the Void.