Author Topic: Preset Started making game force close  (Read 736 times)

Offline ShelbyRB

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I can smell your peanut butter lies!!!!!.....
    • View Profile
    • IceCub's deviantArt
Preset Started making game force close
« on: December 18, 2012, 10:54:15 am »

I've recently been making a few presets and I only have one exported and in use on a character.
Ive been using this preset for about 3 days and it worked perfectly fine in game.
Then all of a sudden when I go to the character selection screen and scroll through with the arrows, when I get to this character the game force closes. It wont even let me click to start that character, it closes after I click the arrow and that character is next. But all the other characters work fine. Ive also tried Character Reset but it still closes.

The only difference ive made since then is I downloaded the Edenwood map, but I wouldnt think that would effect it.
Thanks in advance! <3
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 10:58:01 am by ShelbyRB »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Started making game force close
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 11:46:35 am »
Do you get any specific error messages on crash?
There are a few things that could be causing it so here are just a few starting suggestions:
- Maybe first try checking your particles folder for double particles and deleting the duplicates if there are any.
- You can also try deleting that specific preset's fhp file in the "presets" folder and just reexporting it in the preset maker.
- Another thing you can also try is just reinstalling the game in case you lost, misplaced, or damaged any essential file while adding in that new map. Reinstalling the game would get back any missing files.
- Maybe also review the files in that preset's folder in case something went derpy and you need to fix it.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 12:03:40 pm by LordSuragaha »