Author Topic: Question on making a preset?  (Read 1292 times)

Offline wolflinklove

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Question on making a preset?
« on: December 18, 2012, 11:42:26 pm »
Alright this is my very first preset that im making and I don't know how to make the fur realistic. I'm going to use this character in a role play for both feline and canine so i need to know how to switch the markings over to the canine body. I'm making it from scratch and i have no outlines at all so right now it looks cartoonish. Plus I need to learn how to make one little detail without starting all over on the other side of the face, Oh and one more thing that i need to know, it's just how to make it look like it has one eye. ~ Wolf Link
P.S. This computer that im using is really old so i cant really download much.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 11:44:32 pm by jaywolf »

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Question on making a preset?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 12:12:59 am »
I'm not sure if you've looked into our member-made tutorial section of the forums, but if not, click here. And if those don't help you, feel free to PM me with more details on what you're trying to do and your program and such and such. I'll be sure to help in any way I can.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline wolflinklove

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 01:07:20 am »
Alright Crin thanks for your help. :)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 01:17:04 am »
On every Feral Heart folder, there is already a wolf texture design in there to make realistic wolves. You access this, you need to open your Feral Heart folder, go into your texture folder. Setting a preset up is easy as long as you match the names right with the codes inside.

For other information on making presents or just extras you might want to go for in the future, click the link below
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=5665.0

For regular, you save them as .jpgs, and for like extras like moving textures or transparent, you save them as .pngs.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358