Author Topic: do you think pewdiepie is funny?  (Read 10184 times)

moondust101

do you think pewdiepie is funny?
« on: December 20, 2012, 11:25:16 am »
he is, he reacts in such a silly way with sudden scary things!!! and he is silly

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
Re: do you think pewdiepie is funny?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 12:27:45 pm »
Used to.

However his constant laying on thick about molestation and rape jokes killed the humor and got tiring.

Rape jokes are not funny.

Not to mention he's using his fans:

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 12:57:52 pm »
@Draak
I've heard of Pewdiepie before. I don't like him at all, I've never seen his the videos of his, but meh, I don't really care if I didn't or not. I asked my sister about Pewdiepie and why people think he's funny and she says that it's not worth watching". I certainly don't like people like that. From that image, it makes me think that all Pewdiepie cares about is money and being popular. Honestly, that's being really selfish & immature for using others.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 02:40:48 pm »
I found PewDiePie amusing in the beginning, when I was first introduced to him.
Though, after a few days of PewDiePie videos constantly on the screen, I got a bit tired of him.
It's basically the same thing repeated, which is why my personal opinion is that he's overrated.
He also gains money on doing all of this, sadly, I can say that even my uncle could do better, be funnier and not receive money for it.
I believe that it's all came to 'money' for him, just like some books/movies that weren't meant to continue into a series.
I can understand how younger people might like him, but personally, I do not.
RETIRED.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 03:12:36 pm »

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 03:42:16 pm »
Meh, I prefer Smosh really (even though I'm not too keen on them either)
I have to admit, that people who spend most of their days puttin' vids on YouTube constantly, can't be doing any favours for themselves, apart from gettin' famous :/
I think I heard somewhere that Pewdie puts vidz on YouTube of himself playin' games, for a living 0-o
Now, thats the part where I just want to shout "get a life"...... but I don't think it's true though.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 04:26:28 pm »
Meh, I prefer Smosh really (even though I'm not too keen on them either)
I have to admit, that people who spend most of their days puttin' vids on YouTube constantly, can't be doing any favours for themselves, apart from gettin' famous :/
I think I heard somewhere that Pewdie puts vidz on YouTube of himself playin' games, for a living 0-o
Now, thats the part where I just want to shout "get a life"...... but I don't think it's true though.

He has a contract with Youtube, that's his living.

I admit I like Pewdz, he makes things more personal and special with the term 'bros', and compare that with 'audience' with Tobuscus.
I know he loves what he does, and I respect that. Gotta' love Stephano as well.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

wolfdog01

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 04:58:24 pm »
Eh....no, I never watch PewDiePie because to me, he swears too much and as said before, he has jokes that shouldn't be joked about. I prefer Tobuscus, he is mostly clean, can be perverted and I've never seen him make jokes of serious issuses. And seems as though when I watch a Toby video, I see at least more than 5 comments about how he 'copied' PewDie, honestly? Toby made his account earlier than Pew and yet he still gets ranted on. This is my opinion, you hate it too bad.

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2012, 05:05:25 pm »
@Zaroque
When you say "contract" what does that do for Pewdie?
I'm guessing it means every time he puts vids on YouTube, he gets money for it.... but I doubt that theory ::)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2012, 05:21:27 pm »
@Zaroque
When you say "contract" what does that do for Pewdie?
I'm guessing it means every time he puts vids on YouTube, he gets money for it.... but I doubt that theory ::)

''How it works you have to create an account and post videos that will become popular if your popularity continues and you get over a certain amount of subscribers Google (Youtube is owned by them) will contact you and will speak with you about setting up a contract...once you have agreed to there terms you will be issued Google stock and the more ratings, subscribers, and view hits you get the more money you will make.''

It's for serious Youtubers, people who spends most of their day actually doing things on Youtube.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE