Author Topic: Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay [Open and Accepting: Join away~!]  (Read 37621 times)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
((Hey, If I can join, go ahead! There is nothing stopping you! Maybe the moderators or admins))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

SoulRevenge

@Moo

Yes, yes you should ouo.
PMD roleplays aren't entirely all that common, and I'm very interested in what kind of plot you'd present x3. I'd probably join it, too, unless the plot sort of isn't my kind of thing .A.

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
((I'd say go for it, Moo! owo I would join if you did~

Sorry for not posting lately, guys oAo I just thought I should wait for the others to post if they intend to at the moment, but I'll post soon if not. >w<;))

ヌ - ド ル

SoulRevenge

(Bump.)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
((Hey...Who are we waiting for?))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

SoulRevenge

(FusedHearts.)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
((ok,

FusedHearts!
R like in Results, NOW!
O like in Onwards, fools!
L like in Life is hard!
E like in  Every one work!
P like in People! C'mon!
L like in Love the tough love!
A like Always roleplay!
Y like Yes, you can!
! like !!!!!!
FYI, I was the general of the kindergatern army.))

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
(( TT_TT Sorry for making you all wait so long... I should have replied earlier but I was being a lazy git for weeks >_<" ))

Karak sent Tsar a sideways glance of envy, for he could never dream of speaking to Brutus in such a casual tone. He imagined that it must have been perfectly normal for the Piplup though, since he ran his mouth to heaven and back probably more than he should. He mentioned something about a teddiursa being kicked out or needing to be saved, which caused the Cubone to rethink his choice to follow Tsar here. He managed to control his horror, giving way to a little shiver as the only sign.

It had only now occured to him that he had left the disc that taught Aerial Ace back at the shop. It took nearly all the power in his little body not to club himself in the head with his bone. This meant that he'd probably have to rely on Tsar to make sure he didn't collapse simply out of sheer terror, because he was not going to trust Brutus to come to rescue for a frail little pansy such as himself. What have I gotten myself into...

As the trio entered Maximillian's shop, Metis' eyes immediately searched for a large orange body with a cowboy hat. As soon as she saw him she let a smile cross her maw, nodding as he greeted them in his eccentric accent. The vulpix trotted forward to examine the scarf that Eve had ordered, curious as to what this emblem looked like. Her eyes lit up as she studied the intricate pattern on the scarf, ears flicking as if to capture what Maximillian was saying about it.
"Weird." She muttered in awe. Looking up, she noticed the emblem on his collar. Tilting her head to side, she decided that his story must be true. "Do they mean anything?"
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile

SoulRevenge

(BumpbumpBummmp~

Waitin' on Tempeh ouo)