Author Topic: CATS! Play :D  (Read 911 times)

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
CATS! Play :D
« on: December 24, 2012, 02:07:29 am »
I just got back from seeing the play CATS! Well, if you dont know what that is, it is a play (singing, dancing, acting, etc.) with people dressed up as cats. It was my first time seeing it, yet I hope to go see it again, as it was very awesome. There were many characters of this play, yet I think my favorite cats were probably the white tiger (I believe he was the main) and the tuxedo cat (who was just so awesome, yet he didnt seem to know how to raise his voice so you could hear him. The little of his voice that you could hear, however, was beautiful.) I did also enjoy one other cat, yet I cant really explain him and I do not know his name, yet he was all black with a bit of leopard-like markings. After the show, I was standing and clapping, and my hands were dead numb. My legs were wobbly as I left the theater, yet I was even more disfuntional when they were all standing outisde xD I sook most of their hands, including my favorites <3 When I got to the tuxedo cat dude, my dad was telling him that I really liked the show and thought he did a good job (I couldnt really say it for myself, as I could barely speak anyway) and the dude told me I should come back and see them again. All I could do was nod and manage an "okay". I'm such a...there are honestly no words I know of that describe me xD My mom didnt tell me right away, but we had a camera with us, and I could have gotten a picture with them, which I would have loved and should have done. I regret not doing it ;~; My mom was saying that I should beg my dad to take me down next Sunday and just wait around until the end of the show and then get a picture, and I thought hard on that idea, yet I think she may have been joking. I dont care. Maybe I'll have to do that... I'd tell you all my favorite parts, but I dont want to spoil it for those who havent been xD

Have any of you seen the CATS! play?  ;D
"If you're considering suicide, you're not ending the pain. You're ending the opportunity for things to get better." (Brian Quinn)

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
Re: CATS! Play :D
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 02:46:58 am »
Haven't seen the play in real life, but I so want to..!

I saw it on DVD once though! It's really awesome.
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: CATS! Play :D
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 05:52:19 am »
It is definately something to go see. It is very much worth it, well to me it is. A few years back, my mom rented it from the library, yet sadly it didnt play on our DVD player, so we had to wait until now to see it.

Also, I think I got my favorites names now :D
They are: Tuxedo is Mr. Mistoffelees; White Tiger is Munkustrap; and the black one with leopard patterns is Rum Tum Tugger, who to be honest, I didnt really like until later in the play. I believe those names are correct. I would like to go see this again, however I wouldnt want to go and say, "Wow, I liked it the first time better, but now I can barely remember the first time so I have this terrible experience stuck in my head." xD I saw it here downtown San Antonio, which was a really great place to see it, I hope we can get more tickets and go again soon, because it would most likely be the same people, as it would definately be worth it ;D
"If you're considering suicide, you're not ending the pain. You're ending the opportunity for things to get better." (Brian Quinn)