Author Topic: ~Reidr~  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
~Reidr~
« on: December 27, 2012, 06:46:42 pm »

Name:Reidr
Height:13'9
Build:Huge, muscular mass.

Armor:He wears heavy armor, that most creatures could not lift, his shield is huge, standing about 7' tall from edge to edge. He wears no helmet, and does not have to, most arrows can not piece the thick natural armor of a minotaur, especially one of his size. And those that do he can usually block with his massive shield. His giant double sided axe, with a mace ball on the bottom of the hilt stands 9 feet from tip to tip, though it ways close to a ton and a half he is surprisingly quick with it, as he is with his shield, so be weary.

Personality:Reidr is not one to be taken lightly, he is big, so say things lightly. He towers above most of his kind, which tower above the rest of the sentient beings, so he has grown accustomed to being respected. He is not a dumb ox, however he does not enjoy to think... he prefers to solve problems with his large axe/mace and shield. He is not a formal creature, and prefers taverns to dwell in. He loves himself a good brawl, though those are hard for him to find, with his massive size. He is not quick to trust, and only trusts those he deems worthy, or that are his friends.

Story: Reidr had always been in short supply of friends in his youth, most other his age feared him, and distanced themselves from him. He soon learn to hunt, to pass the time. He never backed down from a fight... even when the odds were far from his favor... as they often were. The other children often teamed up on him, as they knew he would beat them on their own. So he learned to stand his ground, to fight in these odds. As was customary among his people, once he had finished growing he made his own weapon, and armor. Simple leather at first, but it has long improved. His armor is now a thick sheet of the metal the smiths called Star Metal. He gathered this metal from the weapons of his victims. Piercing this thick, heavy armor is nearly impossible, and it covers most of his vital organs, and joints. His Axe, and shield are made of the same metal. In the dark it glows a slightly illumining blue light, so he rarely needs a torch, so long as he had his massive axe. His war cry became something well known, and feared. The humans named him Reidr, which meant Angry in their native tongue... as Reidr often was. His clan did not give their kin names... not ones they had not earned. Most were simply called Kyr, meaning cow. Calling one that had gained this knew title however, was a grave insult, often met with swift action of blade among the clan. Reidr soon left to live on his own, finding his old clan tiresome. So he has been traveling, traversing dungeons, and fighting for coin... eager to make his thick blood pump through his veins at a quickened pace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ello Floofles, I know this isn't my normal type of character, however I thought i would share with you guys. This guy is my minotaur in a RP with my wonderful gf :P we happened to be RPing on skype... rather then FH, considering what the RP was we didn't see the point xD so I thought I might as well copy and paist it onot the forums so you all can see em ^^
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
Re: ~Reidr~
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 06:53:20 pm »
That's a tough life. I love his personality!
Well written, +floof to you!
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 06:58:46 pm »
@Forests~ Thank you, I'm glad you liked him ^^
<--The Hunt-->

happiness...

~Firepool~

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 07:51:48 pm »
Very interesting. I like him. :D

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 12:08:40 am »
@~Firepool~- Thank you ^^
<--The Hunt-->

happiness...

Offline .Revolution.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • "I've forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is."<3
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 09:12:03 am »
Sounds awesome!

Ingame as: .Revolut ion.
Penguins

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 09:39:00 pm »
@Revolution.-Thank you ^^
<--The Hunt-->

happiness...