Author Topic: Kitty Says Hi  (Read 1611 times)

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Kitty Says Hi
« on: December 27, 2012, 10:29:35 pm »
Ohai, fluffs! I'm Kaytlin, and I'm not new at all xD, but I thought I should make this thread so I could meet peeps. I joined somewhere in May 2012 and got to learn everything about FH since then. Well, almost.

I am not a native English speaker, English being my second language. I am a semi-lit RolePlayer in-game, but if I take my time I can be literate too. I also dislike RPing fights. However, I don't often RolePlay because I am very shy.
You can often find me in Bonfire Island as my main OC Rengra, sleeping around the cave, barely saying something or RolePlaying by myself. I usually only talk when somebody talks to me.

If you get to know me, I am friendly and sometimes random. I like nomming on tails and poking people. I also like TLK, Pokemon and drawing. I used to RP Pokemon a lot a few years ago but now I am a little rusty, I barely remember which moves go for which Pokemon and stuff like that.

My characters vary. They vary from winged blue foxes to reality-accurate dogs. But through all my characters I never used once a neon color, not even for eyes. I often choose dull or dark colors. I dislike using pure black or white, trying to lighten/darken them to my liking.

I also have a deviantArt account. I sometimes talk about FH and post some screenshots on it. www.shadowwolf73.deviantart.com
My actual in-game username is kibawolf73. Yes, a noob username. I almost became a wolfaboo a long time ago. Don't worry tho. I'm fine now.

My characters

Rengra

My main OC, daughter of Sarayana and Taka (Scar), born a few weeks after Kovu. Exiled as a child together with her mother, she returns at times of peace, being able to pass as an average Pridelander.

Kitty

My fursona, she resembles my real life appearance. Hence the name Kitty, my nickname, coming from Kaitlyn.

sEmOc Eh

Just a random zombie I made to mess around. I ended up somebody's pet xD. "Sit zombie!" "Good boy zombie!".
See if you can spot the easter egg in his name.

Nova

One of my father's Rottweilers. It doesn't look very much like one, since we are not able to customize all the body parts the way we want. More muzzle models would be nice.

Cocoa

Dark chocolate body, white chocolate hair, with caramel all over. Sounds tasty!

Sarayana

Mother of Rengra. Didn't really make her for RPing, but so I can show her colors.

Aquarine

My first character. I used to use her a lot, and I have a lot of screenies of her and her sister (my friend's character) on my old laptop.

Dante

Just a German Shepherd attempt I made out of boredoom one night. I rarely use it.

Natalie

A kitty. I like using her at Last Cave.

Roury

First (and obviously failed) attempt at a realistic wolf.

Ritsu

One of my favourite color schemes. I just had to use it on a character. Used her a lot some time ago.

Sanria

I sometimes play on this spotted hyena character in Bonfire.

Silverstream

My Warrior Cat. 'Nuff said.

Shuna

This character started as a cub, because I wanted to experience being adopted from an Adoption Center. Ended up as Kiara and Kovu's daughter xD
Now she's just a lioness I sometimes use.

Noyana

Second attempt at a realistic wolf. I personally like how she turned out.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:03:33 am by Rengra »

Offline TheEagle

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Everything that is fluffy, is cute.~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Kitty Says Hi
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 11:03:25 pm »
I love your bio. I'm not just saying it.  The way you're writing, makes it so beautiful. *-* I can't wait to see your characters!

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 12:15:57 am »
The way I'm writing? I have never seen my writing as beautiful, more like average. Thank you anyway '3'

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 12:16:17 am »
Greetings and welcome to the forum. ;]
I like the fact that you've made such a detailed introduction.
Pleased to meet you, dear.
Hope you choose to stick around on the forum, as well as the game.
RETIRED.

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 12:30:20 am »
Thank you for your greetings. And true that, I'm new to the forum, but not to the game '3'.

*Goes to take screenies of her characters, to edit first post*

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 07:02:27 am »
Allo thar Rengra~

And a warm welcome to the forums.

I can only agree with Ressy and Egglet; you do have a talent in writing both detailed and making it an interesting read.
I'd not be surprised if you'll end up being an excellent literate RP-er, if you get used to that RP style.

My name is Shallow, and you can usually find me in Flourite Plains on my characters Chicco, Cessie, Zoe or Bindi, just hanging there with my friends. I don't RP much now, only when it's my friends asking me or if I find something really interesting~ ;3

I hope you can overcome you shyness somewhat, since you seem like a really sweet person and I am sure you'd be able to make alots of friends if you tried~ :>

+floof for you

Take care~ // Shallow

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2012, 08:11:22 am »
*rubs face on first floof* So.. Floofy!

Thank you very much. Here's an interesting fact: I didn't learn English from school, but from movies and the internet. That kinda explains why I'm the best at our English classes.

In fact, I had a minor role in a TLK RolePlay last night, but I fell asleep and couldn't finish it. Probably for most RPers it was daytime, but for me it was late nighttime. I think I'm slowly overcoming it '3'

-first post now with characters-