Author Topic: Supernatural Beings  (Read 17874 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Beings
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2013, 12:07:58 am »
The reanimated corpse leaped towards the weeping Rose as he raised the umbrella and began to beat her repeatedly, not allowing her speak to between her anguish cries of pain.  All was left was the dead corpse of Rose but Martin was quick to drag the body away and hide it. Martin soon robbed the house seeing as no one was present in the house. He soon fled from the scene with large bills of money stuffed into his pokcet and a bloody umbrella in hand.

[[ Short post.]]

JackobLoveu

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2013, 12:21:35 am »
(Yup)
Scott squeezed Becca tighter and tighter, then finally let go of her. Becca growled and punched her brother on the arm, "You tired to kill me! Wait.. I'm already dead.. Ha.." she smirked, and went upstairs. Scott started laughing at Becca's joke, and went into kitchen. Rose sniffed and went back to washing dishes. Becca saw the further, and gasped. She raced down and grabbed her brother arms and took him to the woods. When they reached there in seconds.. Becca looked at Scott and did the serious face. "Dog, use your nose..." she growled, Scott growled smelled everything. Then immediately something smelled strange, and howled, saying he got a scent.

(@Soaring: You killed Becca's mother?)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2013, 12:23:51 am »
[[ Yes ma'am! I already had Aveline have the NPC (Mr. Juniper) switch bodies with Martin's dead body. The death takes place after Becca and Scott left the house.]]

JackobLoveu

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2013, 12:28:19 am »
(Oh thank you.. I didn't want to rp her.. then it'll be to much.. You know? xD okay)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2013, 12:32:36 am »
[[No problem! I just needed a way to get into the RP and it seemed like ..zombies was the best choice. xD;' ]]

JackobLoveu

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2013, 12:49:12 am »
[x3 Lol]]
Becca felt a pain in her stomach that appeared, obviously. Becca looked around, and saw another version... Her mother! Dead?! Couldn't be.. Reaven was wondering what was going on and dashed downstairs, and saw Becca's mother on the floor, blood everywhere, money taken. "Mrs.Clear! Oh no.. Damn.. Where are you!" she yelled, until she saw a  umbrella and sniffed it, and hissed, her eyes turned yellow, and dashed over Becca, anger in her system. "Becca! Your mother is missing" she said with horror eyes. Scott growled and ran to the girls "Rose is missing! How! Answers now!" he said, showing his fangs. Reaven left out a breath, and answered. "I-I dont know.. I was upstairs, until I heard beating repeatedly... And I ran downstairs.. and seeing blood everywhere, money taken! Then I saw something.. A bloody umbrella.." she said, giving it to Scott. Scott examined it, and growl.. "I dont know that scent.. Anyway you should go home Reaven.." he said, looking away. Reaven hugged Becca, "I'm sorry" she said, and flew away, going home.

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Howl.....howl to the moon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2013, 02:13:41 am »
 Xander heard a howl and his head jerked toward the noise. "Did you hear that?"
 "What that dog howl?" Derek asked while pointing into the forest "I'm sure you can take a on a wild dog, i mean come on Xander."
 "No, it wasn't some dog" Xander stated while looking around.
 "Then what was it? And how do you know?"
 "I don't know what it is, But i could understand it" Xander stated while looking back at Derek "Does this mean anything?"
 Derek bit his lip "Yep, it means were both delusional, you a little more than me" He stated.
 Xander rolled his eyes "I'm serious, I might go check it out" He stated.
 Derek glared at Xander "And leave me here....no way" He stated as he grabbed onto Xanders arm.
 "Fine, then come on lets go" He said with a smile as he dragged Derek along with him. They ventured into the forest, relying on Xanders canine scent tracking to find the creature.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2013, 02:24:28 am »
Becca looked around and sign.  "I guess we need to sleep with Grandma and Grandpa.. I hate them..UGH" she growled, and kicked a tree, and the tree fall. Becca breath heavily, Scott signed and hugged his younger sister, trying to comfort her. "I guess we do.." he said in a sad tone. Then looked away, he wanted to get revenge on whoever killed his parents, and walked deep into the woods, until he smell something, Becca followed her brother, "Someone is also in woods.." she said, also smelled the scent, she hissed. Scott growled and walked in  even deeper.

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Howl.....howl to the moon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2013, 03:15:47 am »
 Derek shook nervously as he followed along behind Xander.
 Xander stopped dead in his tracks and leaned casually against a nearby tree.
 He shifted his weight uncomfortably "what-..."
 "Shhh...." Xander stated as he smelled the air. "Their close" he whispered in Dereks ear.
 Derek nodded and watched the trees around them.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2013, 03:25:49 am »
Becca looked at her brother, then looked forward. "I think their over there.. Ill climb the trees to see who it is" she whisper, and climbed the trees. Scott nod, and stayed on ground, searching and following the scent.