Author Topic: Supernatural Beings  (Read 17862 times)

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Howl.....howl to the moon.
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Beings
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2013, 06:38:14 am »
 "Oh, Xander please tell me your okay" the voice rang through the phone.
 "Yea, mom I'm fine" Xander stated while scratching his head.
 Derek leaned back in the computer chair at the desk.
 "I want you to travel here tonight" Joan stated through the phone.
 "What about school?" He asked.
 "Dude we don't have school" Derek whispered.
 Xander held his finger to his lips.
 "I don't care."
 "What about Derek?" Xander asked his mom.
 "Bring him with you" she stated simply.
 "Fine, mom we will be there in a few hours, buy love you" he stated and hung up the phone.
 Derek looked at him "why wouldn't you want to leave this dreadful town?" He asked.
 "Don't you remember what you read?" Xander asked while sitting up and staring at the bed sheets. "I turn into a killing monster on a full moon."
 "And?"
 "Derek, the full moons tomarrow" he stated as he cutt his eyes up at Derek. They glowed bright yellow as he said full moon.
 Derek rolled his eyes "dude, you really have to stop doing that eye thing."
 "Well, were going to have a lot more to worry about than some glowing eyes on the full moon" Xander stated as he put his head into his hands.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2013, 02:05:02 pm »
Few hours later, they reached to their Grandparents house. They slowly walked and gave each one a kissed, when kissed Becca she felt cold. "Becca my dear..Come inside your freezing" grandma said, going inside the house to give her a blanket.
"Oh ya? That coldness is the anger of my heart" she whispered to herself. Scoutt rolled his eyes, and looked at moon, then went unpack, also Becca.

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2013, 08:09:32 pm »
 Derek had got up and packed for himself and Xander. "You ready?" He asked.
 Xander nodded and pulled himself off the bed.
 About an hour later, they were about to reach Xander's house. Derek looked over at Xander "You okay?"
 "Not really" He stated as he stared out the window.
 Derek looked back at the road "You know, if you want me to i can lock you up for the full moon?"
 Xander sighed "Well, you know how much i would love for you to lock me up" He said sarcastically "But, I'm not very sure how much my mother would like that" he stated.
 Derek nodded and gripped the steering wheel tighter "Then why don't you just deal with it."
 "Derek, I'm going to kill people" Xander stated while looking at his hands "I can't deal with that" He stated.
 "Xander! How do you know, tell me that. Your talking about how your going to kill people, you don't know that." Derek said as his voice raised slightly.
 Xander's gaze turned out the window.
 "I hate what she's done to you" Derek said while glancing over at Xander.
 "This is not Sarah's fault" Xander mumbled.
 "Oh, really you think? She's the one that gave you that bite and made you all depressed."
 Xander glared at him "It's a lot worse than depression."
 Derek rolled his eyes "Your making this seem like such a bad thing."
 "Because it is Derek, Its a freaking curse that was passed on to me. I always feel like my head going to explode and can you even imagine the pain and hatred that courses through my veins as i shift. Its overwhelming, every time I shift i feel like ripping someones head off. The thought of being able to rip somebody apart piece by piece is.....terrible. I always feel like killing myself because i don't want to hurt anyone, but as soon as that full moon comes up that feeling drifts away. I'm nothing but a killer, one seeking for blood.......one that can live from a bullet to the stomach or loss of blood, a cold blooded killer."
 Derek thought for a second as he sighed "We can train you."
 Xander sighed "Well, that's good for the next full moon but what about tonight?" He asked.
 (So I'm guessing its early morning now, maybe 3:00 AM)

JackobLoveu

« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2013, 08:20:43 pm »
After hours of unpacking, Becca went downstairs with shorts and a shirt, and went on her phone, for updates. Scott went in the kitchen with his grandmother, so he can help her cook. Until Max- Grandma and Grandp's dog, jumped on Becca. Becca smiled and remember the pass when he was a pup. "Hello Maxy!" she said, kissing him up.

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2013, 09:27:36 pm »
 "Hey, I missed you so much" Joan, Xanders mom, stated while giving him a hug.
 "Hey mom" He stated as he hugged her back.
 "Hi Miss. S" Derek stated and waved.
 "Hey Derek, nice to see you. Glad you came" Joan stated as she stepped back from Xander.
 Derek scratched his head "You don't know how much your right."
 Xander glared at Derek and looked back at his mom "What's the plans for tonight?"
 Joan smiled "Were going to do down to the town square and tonight you will have the house to yourself."
 Xander smiled at the first part "Swe-........wait what, Where are you going?"
 Joan clapped her hands together "Oh, me and my hunting group are heading out into the forest. The animals are out more during a full moon" She stated with a smile.
 Xander tensed when his mother mentioned the full moon. He glanced at Derek.
 Derek looked at Joan "Do you have to tonight, i mean we just got here" He stated, but really at the house or not she was still in danger.
 Joan shook her head "I can't tonight's the best night."

JackobLoveu

« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2013, 09:33:32 pm »
Scott looked outside his grandparent's window, and heard fire trunks going to the burn house, that's on fire, his eyes glowed evilly. Becca also heard the noise.  Max started barking, and jumping on the door. Scott got annoyed, and showed his blue eyes,  the dog whined and ran over to Becca.
(Role play is getting kinda boring.. No offense.. Ideas?)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:12:07 pm by Thrillex »

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2013, 11:51:11 pm »
 (Becca's grandparents should live right beside Xander's moms house)
 Xander sighed and nodded "So when are we leaving?" He asked.
 Joan smiled "Now, come on lets go" she stated and skipped out the door.
 Derek followed her out the door and glance around.
 Xander walked out of the door and looked around. He smelt the same strange scent lingering in the air. "Derek" He whispered as he pulled his arm back.
 "What! Your going to break my arm if you keep doing that" Derek complained as he rubbed his arm.
 "That smells back" He stated as he looked around.
 "What smell, that sure narrows it down considering there are about a thousand smells in the whole world" Derek stated.
 "You know when I told you about how that one girl smelt different, distinct....well that's the same smell I'm smelling" Xander stated while looking around alertly.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2013, 12:03:18 am »
(Okay)
While Becca was looking in a magazine, she got a scent.. The same scent when she was in the woods, her eyes glowed, and growled. Scott spun around immediately, and ran up to her, with a snarl. "What is it Becca.."
"Follow me" she declared, and when upstairs, and notice the scent got stronger by a second. "That smell, smells familiar"
"True, but where is it coming from" he growled.
Becca hissed and pointed.. "Over there" she said. Then went into laptop.
Scott rolled his eyes, and smelled around Becca's even more. 

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2013, 12:26:58 am »
 "Well, what are we going to do about it?"  Derek asked while scratching his head.
 "I don't know" Xander stated as he glanced at the houses that were around there.
 "Come on you two" Joan yelled from the car. "Hurry up."
 "We need to figure out what exactly that smell is" Xander whispered and looked around.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2013, 12:36:33 am »
Becca could bare  with smell so she spare perfume, then smelled Scott and also on him. Scott growled, and laid on Becca's bed.