Author Topic: The Valley Map  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Kaelwolfur

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Raizoku
    • View Profile
    • Kaelwolfur's Website
The Valley Map
« on: December 30, 2012, 03:10:56 pm »
My friend wanted me to post his wonderful map.

Once you enter this map, you are greeted with a series of islands and bridges. These are used to cross the deep valley below, provided you don't have wings of course.

At the heart of the valley is a magnificent blooming tree, dropping many blossoms around it.

Need to relax? Why not stay at the valley resort! Comes with hammocks and fresh coconuts.

There are DOG HOUSES! Adorable things, they are. They are also gigantic, so you can fit at least 4 dogs per bed. Maybe even more, if you've got puppies.

Care to fall into the valley? No problem. You'll get a lovely welcome from these friendly characters.

And one of the places that I liked the most, was this cave. If you can find it, it's a beautiful place. Here's the creator and I enjoying the campfire.

So a few things to note
I am not sure on the exact information on this map, but with the information gathered a few things have been confirmed:
It was designed for multiple species in mind.
There will be packs and WarriorCat clans hosted here.
This will be part of a map pack, with two maps.
The goal for this is three Clans and one pack per map.

Download Link!

All map credits go to Darknessrose. Any questions should be directed to him. Meshes and other things copyright their owners, respectively.

Offline Darknessrose

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Valley Map
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 02:51:21 pm »
Bad-news and good news here...
This map is in-complete and I've lost the rest of the map information,stuffs  :-[... So the new group
[mentioned above - including 2 dogs-wolves-pack and 6 warrior-cats-clans] will have new maps [next month... <I do need to prepare the objects and other stuffs, too>  :P].
And of course the maps will be realistic, no flying,[and having two hidden places for meetings].
If you're interested in this or having any ideas [I need a lot of that], please, feel free to share and leave me comments to this mailbox "[email protected]"
P/s: I check the mailbox every 12 hours, so don't wait for my reply...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 02:54:09 pm by Furious »