Author Topic: PvP Player vs Player OR Predator vs Prey!!  (Read 9240 times)

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
Re: PvP Player vs Player OR Predator vs Prey!!
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2011, 03:19:27 pm »
Come to think of it, yeah... no just seeing the tags of ur spiecies.

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2011, 04:17:59 pm »
I PLAY I PREDATOR my favourite is cheetah vs gazelle theres lion vs buffalo and shark vs seal (which takes place in water) bet you read this to find that out

Wudiin

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2011, 04:48:26 pm »
I would looove to run around as and antlope and tease peoples, be al NANANNANA I BE A DEERZ AND U CANNOT CATCHEZ ME SPARKEL WULFS XDDDD

Offline Wolfwing104

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me ingame with the username Wolfwing104
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2011, 10:00:11 pm »
No,  having players as prey would disturb some people.

However, if it's computerized prey, I support.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2011, 11:16:52 pm »
I PLAY I PREDATOR my favourite is cheetah vs gazelle theres lion vs buffalo and shark vs seal (which takes place in water) bet you read this to find that out

or wolf vs. elk! ( ur siggie XD )

Offline redeye

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2011, 04:21:53 pm »
Could totally see a Player vs. Predator where the Predators are controlled by server and you just gotta survive/escape C:

Roaring Stone

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2011, 11:18:18 pm »
I agree with Gem. Also I dont like I,Predator cause you KILL each other. If this was added to FeralHeart you should know before adding it that young kids play this game.

Offline Wolfwing104

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me ingame with the username Wolfwing104
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2011, 11:38:19 pm »
I completely disagree. It will strike fear, because 'Killing' other plays, i find horrible. For the time being, there are little kids here. Do you really think, it would be nice if you were 10 years old to be 'killed'?

I'm probably bringing up and old topic here.

However, although I have probably already stated my opinion, I agree with this. Even if you don't have to hunt and don't have to be prey, would you want to be the ten-year kid who watched someone else be killed and eaten??

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2012, 08:48:33 pm »
I completely disagree. It will strike fear, because 'Killing' other plays, i find horrible. For the time being, there are little kids here. Do you really think, it would be nice if you were 10 years old to be 'killed'?
I actually enjoy playing as 'prey animals' myself. I have a fallow deer character, a caribou character, a jackrabbit character, and I used to have an elk character (those item packs really come in handy).

I do see your point, though. While I'm personally not bothered by the powerplayers and 'deer-killers', other players, especially the younger ones, probably would be. However, like Bouquet said, nobody is forcing anyone to play as a deer or a horse. Those who aren't bothered will enjoy playing as something other than a feline or canine, and those who are genuinely bothered can keep playing as a canine or feline.

I doubt new animals will be added to the game for a while though, judging by how busy Kov's schedule seems to be.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline clouwnt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • capridcaptcha
    • clownzfan111
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2012, 10:09:22 pm »
.. You know.
Just like in IT, they could have solo hunting, And on the multiplayer.

Idea 1.-:- Some maps are for hunting, some aren't. If someone goes hunting in a non hunting map, MODs will see what the punishment is. However, if you make a private map you can choose if it's non hunting or hunting, and hope people obey the rules. If they don't, sorry.-:

Idea 2.-: A character creator that makes predators/prey, Predators/prey can affect each other, not normal players. If they do affect them, it's RP. Or chat.

Idea 3.-: If someone makes a private map, (Or a major person makes a public one for all of FH) when it is in the making, you tick a box like the no flying one. So if you enter the map with a prey/predator char, you get a box saying "No hunting is allowed in this map, please select another character." And you get booted. You have to log onto another character that isn't of the prey/predator genre. "What about the chat that you had..?" It stays there if you don't close FH, you know. Look for yourself.

Idea 4.-: Similar to idea 3, tick a box and NCP prey will not spawn in that map.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 08:33:02 pm by Katachi »