Author Topic: ~Moon Glow Witches~ <Edit> Made new additions.  (Read 1023 times)

Offline elektricroze

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Do not Fear, For Fear is an Illusion
    • View Profile
~Moon Glow Witches~ <Edit> Made new additions.
« on: January 03, 2013, 04:20:50 am »
http://moonglow-witchespack.webs.com/

This is a forum I made for RP, magick related~ :3

I just created it finally after putting some work into it. So I am looking for members and Mods. This forum has one for 10+
And 18+  all RP based but obviously ones more intense then the other. Come check it out if your interested and sign up. Come join me as Madam Arachne.

This forum has music from "Wicca" Chants. They are not offensive, there is one with elements one with Greetings and Partings, and some other ones. Not only do you have the forums, there will be photos and fan art that anyone can put up, view your fellow witches, and know who is your mod and admin, and who isn't.

There is also an application to sign up for it, but if you don't want to fill one out you can just comment below what your witch name will be and what will you so-to-say be "practicing"
We have necromancers, someone who associates with love, and some other ones on there.
There is also rules, got to keep everyone safe in some way...Sadly :I
Then theres a page to visit Madam Arachne. Madam Arachne doesn't appear on forums to often, but she does RP through inbox and you can interact with her through her profile.
We like if you tell us your age, so we know where you belong. If you don't want others to know you can obviously inbox me personally on there. (I am Madam Arachne) Or you can go in blind and hope for the best.
Telling us where you live is not required on your profile, just make something up if you have to.

So that about wraps it up...Come take a look I guess. :)

« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 03:23:09 pm by elektricroze »
Signature by Me

Offline elektricroze

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Do not Fear, For Fear is an Illusion
    • View Profile
Re: ~Moon Glow Witches~ <Edit> Made new additions.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 03:23:39 pm »
Bump-
Signature by Me