Author Topic: SKY'S RIM?!?!?  (Read 5946 times)

Offline reaganyeah

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Green Day, YUSH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: SKY'S RIM?!?!?
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 03:21:21 am »
I have only been to Sky's Rim only like twice, because the only character that has it's home on top of Assesiants island or something is my anthro dragon Dri. I have seen people raping each other there, but all I do is ignore it. But I haven't seen huge rulebrakers there, yet.

If it gets overboard, then report it, but I recommend you don't tell them, because some of them are jerks and say, "THEH MODZ WIL DO NOTHIG ABUT ET!!!!!" and offend you. It happened to me, always.

Yeah, I also hate how they say: "SKY'S RIM IS ALWAYS RATEHD R." No it's not... It's part of the game. Shut cho face. Or how when I ask them as nice as possible to stop cussing they say: "I'm 16"(or older)"I say whatever I want." I doubt that. And if you are you've obviously haven't matured at all...

Xx~GreenDay~xX

Offline pokie37

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2013, 07:58:16 pm »
im in Sky's Rim quite often, and i don't see what most of you are talking about. i mean every now and then something pops up, but that happens everywhere! I'll report it if i see anything though.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 08:03:22 pm »
I have another point to make!
Sky's Rim isn't exactly the easiest place to get, what with all those platforms you have jump on to get to the to portal. Maybe people think that this reason makes it a good idea to go and do inappropriate things in Sky's Rim, since mods and admins will have to climb all the way up which can take ages if you keep falling off. They might even eventually get annoyed of trying to climb Ascension Island and go somewhere else.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2013, 08:30:54 pm »
I thought the same Flobster but then they should just make a character specifically for that map and leave that one up there for when they need to pop over and see what's going on.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2013, 08:38:53 pm »
I thought the same Flobster but then they should just make a character specifically for that map and leave that one up there for when they need to pop over and see what's going on.
That's a good idea. For staff members reading this, it's a pretty nifty idea to consider.  ;)

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2013, 08:49:29 pm »
I'm sure some of them have considered it, for one I've heard Red say something about having a back up Red but who knows about the others. I used to set SkysRim as my home way back when I had an RP group there but it became an inconvenience when I had to walk all the way through several maps just to get to Fluorite etc... I actually had a SkysRim exclusive Suragaha for a while. It would be 100x's better if we could just pick from a small list on the options of maps currently installed in our game and just automatically teleport to them. But again... no Kovulkd and the old story as always -sigh-

Offline pokie37

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2013, 08:50:51 pm »
Sky's Rim isn't exactly the easiest place to get, what with all those platforms you have jump on to get to the to portal. Maybe people think that this reason makes it a good idea to go and do inappropriate things in Sky's Rim, since mods and admins will have to climb all the way up which can take ages if you keep falling off. They might even eventually get annoyed of trying to climb Ascension Island and go somewhere else.

what if they set home to skys rim?

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2013, 08:56:58 pm »

what if they set home to skys rim?
I used to set SkysRim as my home way back when I had an RP group there but it became an inconvenience when I had to walk all the way through several maps just to get to Fluorite etc...
Minor inconvience.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

Offline reaganyeah

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Green Day, YUSH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2013, 10:42:02 pm »

Exactly what I was thinking! Or just have someone over there 24/7 (like me) to moderate the chats. That would be a plus...

Xx~GreenDay~xX

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2013, 10:49:35 pm »
In an ideal world we'd probably have moderators in all the maps, moderating all  the time. But that's not gonna happen since our floofy mods are people like us and need to sleep, eat and...do whatever else they need to do, aside from working here.
That's why they have us take screenies and send them.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)