Author Topic: SKY'S RIM?!?!?  (Read 5948 times)

Offline reaganyeah

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Green Day, YUSH!!!
    • View Profile
SKY'S RIM?!?!?
« on: January 03, 2013, 08:06:24 pm »
Okay so, does anyone else think feral-heart should put a MOD in Sky's Rim? I'm real sick of people cussing and talking dirty to eachother on general. I know I can turn it off, but there's clueless people who play this game and ya'know its against the rules. I try to stop them but then they're just like: WHUTCHA GUNNA DO ABOUT IT HUN? -_- Anyone with me here!? >:(

Xx~GreenDay~xX

Offline shaddonite

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Fluffy feathered feet
    • View Profile
Re: SKY'S RIM?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 08:15:40 pm »
I'm usually not in Sky's Rim, but when I am I completely understand your statement. Though, you can still always screenshot what people say and PM a Mod.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 08:20:01 pm »
Mods can't be everywhere at once, so obviously they see can't what goes on in the maps and chats all the time. I know they do sometimes go there because I've seen them in the map.
But when mods aren't in Sky's Rim all you can really do is take a screenshot of whatever is going on and send it to a moderator in a PM.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline reaganyeah

• Curious Wanderer
  • Green Day, YUSH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 08:20:22 pm »
I'm usually not in Sky's Rim, but when I am I completely understand your statement. Though, you can still always screenshot what people say and PM a Mod.

That's true, though when I say, "I'll report you guys" They dont really care at all, They make fun of the MOD's saying they don't do anything about it... etc. For god sakes, my friend got raped there -_-

Xx~GreenDay~xX

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 08:36:50 pm »
Block them or report to a MOD or an Admin immediately.  Make your friends report them too, it'll make better proof for them to believe you. I honestly don't know what has gotten into people these days, it's driving me CRAZY!  There could be little children and possibly parents as well with their children! People better smarten up for dear sakes! >.>

Offline guineapigs101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rya the WereHog
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART account
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 09:35:13 pm »
Thanks for at least trying to do something (I saw Ramine there) about the whole Sky Rim Drama. Recently while I was there someone was being racist and was calling me a *cuss word* because I had a wolf character named Kesha. I was about to screenshot it or save the name of the person but the chat was going by so fast. But anyway thanks for at least dending some Mods in the places that need them!  :) ~ Teny

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 12:03:33 am »
That's true, though when I say, "I'll report you guys" They dont really care at all, They make fun of the MOD's saying they don't do anything about it... etc.
That's why you shouldn't just tell them you're going to report them because that's how they almost always respond since they see it as a threat. What I usually do is single them out and whisper them and tell them that whatever they are doing is against the rules and if they don't stop I will be forced to report them. I give them a chance. Some people actually apologize and stop and other idiots just make the situation worse by cursing and ranting about mods etc therefore providing me or you with more ammunition on the reports.

I was about to screenshot it or save the name of the person but the chat was going by so fast.

When that happens you can slow down or back up the chat a bit by removing certain areas of the chat. While in game if you look at the chat box directly above the top right section of where you type there's a small button with a arrow on it. Click that button and remove whatever other chats like general etc are crowding the box or speeding it by by unchecking them. That would give you more of a chance to catch the person. You can also extend the chat box more to see more of it. Hope that helps if you ever go through that again.

As for the rest of this topic I do agree that certain maps definately need a more regular patrol schedule by mods but as was mentioned above unfortunately the mods can't be everywhere at once. There are too many large maps to spread out on and just not enough mods available at a time to enforce things. Lets also not forget that mods are regular users just like us and therefore need some time reserved for fun to. When mods are not around and you catch people up to mischief be sure to report and hopefully we can cut down on the numbers of the naughty fluffs.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 12:10:32 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 12:30:17 am »
How the heck do I get to sky's rim?
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline reaganyeah

• Curious Wanderer
  • Green Day, YUSH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 12:49:17 am »
How the heck do I get to sky's rim?

Ok well, you go outside of lonely cave near the portal to cape, and there's this big ramp/hill thing (whatever you like to call it) and you climb up that until you reach some stairs. Climb up those and it should come to an end. Climb on top of the cave (JUMPING ONLY)  and then climb the square floating  stairs. There should be a portal at the very top. Jump through that. You've arrived at AI (acension Island, which i can't spell) Climb up the ramp/hill again to reach more stairs... (REMEMBER TO MARK HOME EVERY FEW STEPS IF YOU'RE NEW AT IT)  Once you reach the circle steps keep going until you're at the path with 2 directions. Set home and GO LEFT. keep going. There's a hidden path along the way so keep an eye out. Next you're at the onion rings of death. Set home on every ring and WALK on them. You'll arrive at the top of AI, next just jump through the portal again. (If you still don't understand you may add me at: 'reaganyeah' or look up some youtube videos.) You should be at sky's rim now but you can fly through it with your wings, unlike AI. I'll let you figure out the rest, so good luck! Hope this helped at bit. c:

Xx~GreenDay~xX

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 02:56:00 am »
I have only been to Sky's Rim only like twice, because the only character that has it's home on top of Assesiants island or something is my anthro dragon Dri. I have seen people raping each other there, but all I do is ignore it. But I haven't seen huge rulebrakers there, yet.

If it gets overboard, then report it, but I recommend you don't tell them, because some of them are jerks and say, "THEH MODZ WIL DO NOTHIG ABUT ET!!!!!" and offend you. It happened to me, always.