Author Topic: Awkward moments with people/mates  (Read 5113 times)

Offline Salt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Hahahahaha No...
    • View Profile
Re: Awkward moments with people/mates
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2013, 09:25:54 pm »
This is weird but ok!

Me: - Chuckles and licks mates cheeck -
Mate: ( Not gonna say O----------O )
Me: Eww, not cool bro
Mate: Oh come on baby, i love you....
Me: -_-
Mate: I hate you! - Runs off and does same thing to Drake - ( Other person )
Me: --------___________-------- WTF!
Mate: Lets be mates
Drake: >:) OK!
Me: ( Happy that shes gone )

IDK what happend that day...
I
LOVE
MY
CAT
:3

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2013, 09:40:30 pm »
lol ive had this stuff happen before, in an rp i was killed (so dead) and i layed on the ground facing up, then just random person runs over and does stuff to my char o-e i blocked, then said goodbye and poofed xD thats happened several times, mostly in bonfire where the mate crazies hang out but sometimes in flourite to...

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 12:33:07 am »
I started singing (Randomly, on my char Daei) and someone went up to me, named 'Unnamed Pup F' and asked me if I wanted to be their mate. I told them no, because I'm way older in-game, I already have a mate, and I'm a girl. And they keep irritating me... You don't want to know what that female fetus did to me.

Offline Soakitup

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Timberrrrrr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 04:21:35 am »
It hasn't happened to me, yet, although I have walked in on some pretty wild mating sessions in local chat.

Offline Dark Greyodon

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I'm a ghost robot with rocket feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2013, 08:01:54 am »
With people -- I made a mapped RP and a young girl around the age of eight wanted to join but couldn't download maps. I told her I was sorry but we couldn't RP with her if she couldn't be at the map and I said next time I mad an unmapped RP I would let her join. She started saying she was crying IRL because of it and pestered me the whole time I advertised begging to join saying it was the roleplay of her dreams and she thought we were friends. Mind you, I knew her for literally less than five minutes and my RP was a very average one.

With mates -- I RP'ed as a snow leopard and got with a lion, who had to leave five minutes after becoming my mate, so I instead became mated with another snow leopard who wanted to "mate" constantly and seemed to get some kind of actual kick out of that and wanted to do that more than RP. My previous lion mate found me and started calling me a traitor and he said he wanted a divorce and couldn't believe how I ruined his life. Then him and my new mate started "fighting to the death" and the lion powerplayed hardcore and just said "killed no miss" to him and my two cubs who actually pretended to die and he came up to me and said "forcefully mates with". It was a horrible RP that I regretted getting involved with (well I can look back now and think about how interesting it was but at the time I wanted to kick myself).

Offline Hyenadon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Don't fall asleep near me; I possess a sharpie pen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2013, 01:37:04 am »
 ;D
Oh.... This happened to me today... I was looking for a mate on my panther char SilverTongue, she is a girl. Then this wolf named hello walks up to me and says that they'd be my mate if I was a wolf... Well, hello said brb and changed their char to a big cat named Lizi. Lizi is a girl name. Originally I had thought that she was a guy. Then she came and sat by me and I said, "You do realize I'm a girl?" and she walked away and said, "sorry I really thought you were a guy the collar marking threw me off sorry"
Hahahahahaha
Science is BS. We think we can explain everything; we keep making new "discoveries", which are just really false explanations for the inexplanable. Face it. Humans are idiots.

Pet's name: Charlie
[url=http://www.chic

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2013, 02:41:25 am »
Fun to have mates in my opinion, making new friends, y'know? But when I get a mate, sometimes they rp birth which is awkward.
Me:He watched his mate in pain, panicking.
Lioness:She pushed hard, tears running down her cheek, making a damp line.
Me:(o3o)
Lioness:Finally, (She then uses some words that described where... the fetuses came out of and and gore and I was going to barf. ._. Apparently, she had some expierence. xD.)
Me:I have to go. o.e Err.. Another rp?.. -Poofs-))

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline Soakitup

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Timberrrrrr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2013, 03:35:36 am »
Some people have a thing for that. :x lmao

Offline Arpana

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 12:17:17 am »
Fortunately, I have not seen much that was too racy, but there was one occasion when two wolves were doing it, and one asked me if I wanted to have a threesome.  :o My eyes.
...then I left and went back to my role play group.
I have been interested in finding a mate just for role play reasons, but I never acted upon it. I have my own worries about that anyway.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 12:25:07 am by Trioditis »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2013, 05:00:06 pm »
I remember way back on my original profile Korugoha I joined a wolf rp in Ficho. It was pretty fun for a while and it had an awesome story going but things were soon to get weird. Our pack alpha was a female and we were rping a scene where we had just returned back to our den to treat the wounds of our injured pack mates after fighting the rival pack. I was tending to one of the elders licking a gash on the side of their hip when all of a sudden the alpha started rping about how her character was fantasizing about me and the way I licked the elder's leg wound... I got a bit creeped out but I ignored her and continued rping with the others. Soon the night came and I was rping alone in the den while the others discussed things and the alpha came in and started rping about her gazing at me and what not... Again I felt awkward so I got up and joined the others...she followed but now she started getting really nasty and wrote about jumping on me and pinning me to the ground. She private messaged me yelling to mate with her. I told her I wasn't into that sort of thing but she kept on. It got really graphic and she tried to force her self on my character. Things got ugly so we rp fought and the rest of the pack didn't understand why I suddenly started rp attacking their alpha. They all surrounded me and killed me violently and at that point I already lost interest in the rp and told them I was leaving because the alpha was trying to force mate me. As I left they continued rping eatting my body and then the alpha picked up a... well certain area of my dead character and graphically described mating with it....

I seriously question the mentality of some players ...