Author Topic: The Dalmarn Experiments (Open, Map-WIP)  (Read 23170 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: The Dalmarn Experiments (Open, Map-WIP)
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2014, 01:13:39 pm »
I might think about joining.

Geerrl, I'm not sure if this RP is still active. It hasn't been posted in here for a long time. Try looking for a newer thread. :3

Looks like it's active. 8D
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Flyinghearts

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2014, 12:02:46 am »
Name: Subject 40 Draca (Or Draca, if you prefer.)
Species: Dragon
Experiment or Free: Experiment
Personality: Respects other subjects. However,  when it comes to humans, she may act aggressively.
Brief history: She has no idea if her are dead or alive, or even how she got here. She doesn't remember much but coming into the testing facility and staring at blank walls, crying and in fear of the humans. She never trusted the humans ever again. She remembers being put into a cage, and sent to the Dalmarn Experiments.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 12:06:07 am by Adrianna »

Offline Leoperd1187

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2014, 05:46:13 am »
Name: Karuna        Age: 16.          Species: Dragon-wolf (wolf w/ dragon wings and powers) Free.        Personality: can change at any moment, but is always respectful to others. Except humans.. She hates humans with a passion. History: I'll put it up when I get on my laptop later... Cause I'm using mobile lol

Offline Ottertop

• Curious Wanderer
  • Love the mystery of magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2014, 07:38:54 am »
May I join? or is this rp dead?

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2014, 07:12:09 pm »
I'm sorry to burst anyone's bubble but this RP is NOT active.

The project was set aside, possibly scrapped entirely, because I could not keep up with it. FH holds little interest to me anymore so going onto the game is not productive. It was too much for me to handle and nothing was getting done so I couldn't bring myself to continue.

It's dead. It never got anywhere. I mean, a part of me wants to finish this, but there are 7 more maps to do, presets needed to be finished, lore needs to be written, and the forum I had created is collecting dust (a newer one)

Idk. I may look for a person to help manage it with, someone reliable and I could trust, and maybe reboot it, but I am unsure. I know a lot of people are interested in it, but can I bring myself to work on it is the question.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Ottertop

• Curious Wanderer
  • Love the mystery of magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2014, 04:51:31 am »
Oh that sucks Tangled....

I wish you continued it by the little of what I have seen it just looks amazing and what you have doen so far is more than I or any of my friends could ever do. But hey I can help you in some way possible :) if you want.

also I bet you can bring youself to do it all you need is some spare time muse and a love for what you have created here :D if you do decide to continue I wish ou the best of luck

Offline Shadedhearts

• Forum Newcomer
    • LuneLune-the-wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2014, 02:37:00 am »
Could i ask to be a cylar?

Offline Fleech-Hunter

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Holt Lutraaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2014, 06:14:22 pm »
I'm sorry to burst anyone's bubble but this RP is NOT active.

The project was set aside, possibly scrapped entirely, because I could not keep up with it. FH holds little interest to me anymore so going onto the game is not productive. It was too much for me to handle and nothing was getting done so I couldn't bring myself to continue.

It's dead. It never got anywhere. I mean, a part of me wants to finish this, but there are 7 more maps to do, presets needed to be finished, lore needs to be written, and the forum I had created is collecting dust (a newer one)

Idk. I may look for a person to help manage it with, someone reliable and I could trust, and maybe reboot it, but I am unsure. I know a lot of people are interested in it, but can I bring myself to work on it is the question.

I was so intrigued with this project I was about to rush to join...then read the above post. :/

I can understand being interested in other projects, or work, or family, or all of the above; but don't let this project die if you really love it. I'm an independent writer of some 12+ years but only for about 3-4 of those have I been published (lol). I would LOVE helping you develop this, or just organize it, or manage a role-play board or SOMETHING. I don't need ownership, I don't need credit; I just want to see this exist as, if nothing else, a text-based role-play. xD

Hopefully you're still interested. :/ I'm sure other people would be willing to help. =) And not just the flake-y sort. xD
"We are the music-makers and we are the dreamers of the dreams."
~ Willy Wonka

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2014, 09:16:06 pm »
AWESOME

Offline hopeful12314

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • http://sweet-marine.deviantart.com/
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2014, 10:06:46 pm »
Can i join :D i love making presets and stuff but i just learned how to upload them x3 well not for everyone else's download...ehh ill work on that but can i join? i have a few preset designs i wanna try and it be a creepy creature that happens to be part wolf x3
Reckless and Brave, But i Refuse to sink!