Author Topic: The Dalmarn Experiments (Open, Map-WIP)  (Read 23390 times)

Offline Lunarwing11

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Meow.
    • View Profile
Re: The Dalmarn Experiments (Open, Map-WIP)
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2013, 03:49:43 am »
I'm working on a preset now.
Name: Subject 7/ Wisteria  

Species: Although originally a maned wolf, it's hard to trace her origins by appearance. Wisty, as she sometimes goes by, has been "enhanced" with DNA from many different species. The easily recognizable long legs of her species have been shrunk through many experiments with these type of things and she stands now only a couple inches taller than an average wolf. During a test, she was "accidentally" stabbed in the heart and the lab workers decided to experiment again. They tore out her heart and replaced it with a mechanical one. While they were at it, they fused some metal enhancements to her body. Now, she resembles something out of a sci-fi movie.
Her vocal chords had also been replaced, but they never functioned too well and broke shortly after. At times she can speak fine, but at others all she can produce is a quiet clicking sound.

Experiment or Free: Experiment

Personality: Although most are afraid of her, Wisty is actually fairly social and has a heart of gold, even if it's artificial. She'll do anything to protect her fellow test subjects, and as usual, despises humans.

Brief history: Wisteria has been in the lab all her life, and is presumed dead by almost everyone. In truth, just after her mechanical enhancements had been added on, she had ran away far from the foul depths of the lab. But the guilt of leaving everyone else still followed her. Finally, as it was gnawing on her mechanical heart, she had to turn around and go back. Now, Wisty lurks in the shadows of the lab, waiting for her chance.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 04:32:13 am by Lunarwing »

Ingame: Lunarwing11
Join my RP?

MyDarkSide13

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2013, 03:30:59 pm »
I was wondering if I could use my own species? It would be made by the scientists (test tube baby xP). They would call it Test 1625 but other subjects would call it Gantali. I hope I can use it, it is a very interesting species. If you want to know more about it, then just PM me and I would be glad to tell about it

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2013, 03:33:58 pm »
Denio, Lonar, accepted
And Dark yes. Any species, race, things of the nature are allowed. The only exception would Cylars as they are rare. So go right ahead ;3

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

MyDarkSide13

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2013, 03:55:32 pm »
Alright thanks ^^ I will make the App later because I have to go to my grandparents

Offline nubeees

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2013, 07:55:51 am »
This is amazing! Maybe I'll join with one of my own species, maybe a Tholian.... Although they are a little on the Mary sue side of species, I do attempt to keep them balanced.
I will now commence my evil plotting thinking on character ideas for this! :3

*Edit
I have a question, does my character have to be biological? *Evil laugh here*
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 10:01:19 pm by nubeees »

Offline ashy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • back from the edge
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2013, 05:31:26 pm »

Name: Subject 30/Geode
Species: Portal 2 Wolf
Experiment or Free: Experiment
Personality: Shy, Frightened Easily
Brief history: Geode was found by GlaDOs when she was abandoned. Geode's markings were painted on. After 16 years, Geode was released from the Enrichment Center.(I had to put Portal in XD) She had an implantment in her side where her markings were. She was took into the Lab after the releasing.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 05:48:54 pm by DerpyMarioHead »

two-hundred hours 'til i am home
AKA icey123

Offline princessponies

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2013, 06:53:53 pm »
amazing video!

Name: Test Subject 81, formerly known as Parvi Soles
Species: used to be a winged wolf. no powers, just a wolf with weird wings. Now they don't know what she is.
Experiment or Free: experiment
Personality: She was curious and energetic before testing. During testing she was vicious, not hesitating to attack. All her once friendly energy being put into efforts to escape or harm those who changed her. eventually they found a way to get her sleeping medications. She takes them in low doses, usually when she's having a fit or about to/being tested on.
Brief history: Parvi was born to a kind family on a small island, connected to other lands through tunnel systems and caves. Her mother had large, feathered wings, which Parvi inherited, like her sister. They were a very light shade of blue, almost white. Scientists later came, impressed with the family's colors. The scientists took the family to their labs, leaving Parvi due to her age, not being old enough for testing. Parvi eventually forgot her origins, searching around the island in desperate attempts to find her family. She never found out about the tunnel systems leading off the island, which made capture easier later. Her look and personality changed greatly, so much that in an effort to try and get her to stop attacking they blinded her by changing her eyes. She wasn't fully blinded, however. She developed a different way of seeing than before, during the testing, so her attacks continued. they stripped her wings of their feathers, which hindered her flying greatly. She has three different types of antlers, all growing out of her skull. They managed to change her tail into that of a cat, and drastically change her markings.

Oh, and what item pack did you use for the necklace that TS16 has? And i think i may change her looks a bit more, depending on what i come up with. I may get a preset for her)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 07:47:07 pm by Lunarpelt »

Offline Spooks

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Hooley Dooley
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2013, 08:38:18 pm »
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=40754.0

Do you think this guy would be acceptable?<3
If so I can go ahead and fill out the thingy and put it here<3
This sounds like a cool place to RP aaaa

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2014, 02:00:35 am »
I might think about joining.
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2014, 02:05:06 am »
I might think about joining.

Geerrl, I'm not sure if this RP is still active. It hasn't been posted in here for a long time. Try looking for a newer thread. :3