Author Topic: The Dalmarn Experiments (Open, Map-WIP)  (Read 23179 times)

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: The Dalmarn Experiments (Open, Map-WIP)
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2013, 03:53:04 pm »
Name: Cane/subject 1
Species: Thylacine offspring
Experiment or Free: experiment
Personality: Cane is friendly, but he can get very angry. Sometimes, heve got a red out. then he attacks everything and everybody. but hes shylie and clumsy. hes little, but when heve got a red out, he mutants to an Monster.
Brief history: Cane is an Thylacine offspring. but the humans did a gen accident. So Cane have sometimes a red out.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 05:49:25 pm by pyroraptor1 »

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2013, 04:28:49 pm »
@Zarorahbutt: ;o Such a cute doggy. And nice app. (Lol I wanted this rp to be for everyone, where like there was no restrictions so that's why I wrote brief. So people don't have to write a huge paragraph) Good choice in number too. 37. X3 Nice jump from everyone going from 15, 16, 17, etc.

@pyrorapter: -whistles- Awesome, a Thylacine. Now that is a nice touch.  Like the whole 'red out' idea.

Can't wait to get the map up and roleplay with you guys. It's been a little slow. Next week is midterm exams for me so I'll have a harder time working on maps. But don't worry. It will get done. I'm very close to finishing the labs. Then it's just the last 2. (Which I might just do the one main one first, release everything and then work on the 2nd as a side project so we can jump right into roleplaying)

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2013, 04:59:29 pm »
thanks.

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2013, 01:44:33 am »
[Image Not Available...Yet!]
Name: Subject 18; Tobias (Hopefully his number is acceptable. Will change if not.)
Species: Subject 18 is a an overall mix of species that he has been experimented with over the years. His main bloodlines lay with the jackals, yet he has been mixed with several other canine and feline species, but they have tried some herbivore species such as deer.
Experiment or Free: Experiment.

Personality: After years of being tested on an mutilated, Tobias has turned into a quiet soul who will not speak unless spoken to. Memories of the past only bring pain to his heart and hope for the future, though he only knows it will get worse. He is no longer the frightened creature who whimpered every night wanting out, he is now the brave heart who will not take failure as an option. Don't let his quiet self fool you, as he probably has already learned more about you than you think, just by observing. Something he has gained skill in over the years spent in a cage.

Brief history: Tobias was born in the outer deserts of Egypt, living life as any jackal would scavenging the land for any possible sign of food. His days as a young jackal were filled with adventure as well as curiosity that no one would ever understand. He was lectured by his elders often, to not follow curiosity to its extent or there would be consequences. Tobias listened for years, but was never satisfied with the small patch of desert to explore that was populated with jackals of his kind. So, he set out and eventually came in contact with the many humans who lived around the perimeter of his old territory, which is where it all began.

One summer's evening he was eating the left over scraps that a meat vendor was handing, as he was starving, weak, exhausted. Little did he know that he was the prey, the meat the bait, and the vender the predator. The meat had been injected with a medicine that would temporarily put Tobias to sleep, which it did and the next thing he remembers is waking up on a cold metallic table, tagged with the name 'Subject 18'. His identity was gone, just like that. And soon enough he began to forget who he even was.

Many years have passed, and 18 has been tested on so many things that not even he can recall what he has been used for, unless someone is able to go into his files. With more and more deaths and testing,18 only wants to be free and away from the the tester's grasp. All he needs is a perfect chance for a get away.

((When I have the time and patience, hopefully a preset will be made so I can provide a screenshot.))

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2013, 01:56:32 am »
Always a wonderful character from you Lupo. You never stop amazing me X3
You might actually want to change the number. From what I know so far these are the numbers taken.
1, 15-22, 31, & 37. So yeah.

Now if I can get my butt back into gear. I've gotten farther with the map. However I'm going off on a coding spree making objects instead of actually doing what I'm supposed too lol. That and preset requests. So many preset requests.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2013, 02:08:27 am »
@Tangle: Why thank you ^^ And you will forever amaze me with your creativity, as well as preset talents.
Ah yes, I suspected his number would be a little too high up or taken. Therefore, I am bumping him down to subject 23(which was actually my original choice xD). As for his preset, I will put up a link as soon as I can make one and come up with a concept/idea on his looks based on his species and personality  :D

Can't wait to see the final of the maps!

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2013, 12:47:51 pm »
I cannot wait to see the map, when is it ready?

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2013, 07:25:34 pm »
I cannot wait to see the map, when is it ready?

Well~ I have roughly 3 1/2 more rooms to do in the laboratories. And I just finished the terrain mask for the main map. I have a big basis of what I have invisioned for that one. If I can find the 2 objects I wanted things will go faster.
So I'm hoping by next week, if I really kick my butt into gear, it will be out soon.

Offline Salies

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • If Toothless smiles, so should you. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2013, 01:30:39 am »

Crappy photo edit is crappy.

Name: Alitekwa: Subject 10

Species: Male African Lion

Experiment or Free: Experiment

Personality: Hes a grumpy old-fart, though very brave and vows to protect others he wishes to. He can sometimes be very stubborn, though out of that stubbornness comes a feel of kindness, he is also wise and a very nice fighter. He hates the humans, of course.

Brief history: Alitekwa was captured and raised by the scientists in a most brutal way. He was faced with experiments almost every day, as well as having nightmares the following night often. But from all of those experiments, his strength increased with each one, as well as his senses. He is always motivated by the thought of hope. He thought that there was always at least a little hope in each bad situation. So he then trained himself each night for his days, getting stronger and stronger with each push. Soon, he then developed the ability through experimentation to become a reptilian-lion creature at will, when his strength speed and stamina would increase, though it took much out of him, and now he would lay down for a couple of minutes before getting back on his paws. He has grown a glowing hatred for the humans, and swore to himself to protect the ones he intended to and to escape from that laboratory.

Sucky bio is sucky too. XD

Chu that.

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2013, 09:03:00 am »
Moment, sind wir nicht im Englischen Forum?